iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moksej View Post
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    the community's making those prices when it should be equal cos each color has 25% chance of earning it

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Agreed! It's "Item of the Month" not "Items of the Month". Also they said just SOME IOTMs will be available with different colours but Ubisoft isn't followed our request and suggestions again as usual and they made all IOTMs coloured.
      ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
      - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
      - Level up to 125 (89/125)
      - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
      - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
        Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.
        tell em shawn ooh

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
          hop in a time machine and go back in time.
          if I could I would

how I wish I could

Comment

Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
              Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
              I remember one administrator saying that the community likes the 4-colored IOTMs, duh the forum community is not only the community in Growtopia here

& I like cosmetics better than items that may be beneficial that may break the freaking economy again

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                Emoji abuse
                Screaming Emojis
                Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
                  depends on the color preference of the players
                  Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green

Comment

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4143879

Will there be 8 different items for December IOTM?

Comment

IOTM should be one item.

Comment

Originally posted by killermanz64 View Post
                        IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
                        I think tapping it to re equipped and change colour is quite brilliant . Perhaps put this idea in the suggestions to get a vote on if others like this idea as well. 🙈
                        Be kind to all,stay skeptical,don't bully because it is hurtful and no one likes pain. Enjoy life 💜

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
                          More colours = Increased sales.

Increased sales = less gems

The rest is common sense.

Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life?

Also were the emojis at the end really necessary?
                          lol true I agree with you XD
                          Proudly Presenting my server
                          Alliance Of Gamers
                          This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
                          https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

I'm quite disappointed in this argument. The debate for what? Colors? Apparently colors decide the economy now?

I don't get most of any of your points, my apologies. One side argues about lootboxing which I feel is too far out of topic and the other argues about variety.

Can anyone explain why this argument was even started?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lolblow View Post
                            Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green
                            Tbh I like green.

Comment

In all honesty adding any sort of RNG to a 200k gem item is stupid.
                              Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                              IGN: Deno855
                              TRUE OG
                              Level: 71
                              Gems: 352k / 1mil
                              WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                              Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

I have a feeling you are now talking about this coloring system this way because you like a color of an IOTM that you can not afford so you are mad about it. Even if that's not the reason, it is not quite for you or any of us to choose. The coloring system has already been chosen by the UbiStaff without our "agreement". It is their game, they have the right to choose what they add. We have a week when we choose what they add and that is P.A.W. so if you want to leave a suggestion, make it in the right place which is the Suggestion Box, not Update Discussions. The fact that the item has multiple colors makes it more fun and the players of the game are the ones who choose the prices of the colors, not the game. Blue, red, green, black, whatever. They should all cost the same but you can talk about that with the Growtopia community, not the staff.
                                IGN: Awoosky
                                Level: 67
                                Main goal: blow up

Comment

Working...
                                X