iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    4 items
    22.03%
    1 item
    77.97%

More colours = Increased sales.

Increased sales = less gems

The rest is common sense.

Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life?

Also were the emojis at the end really necessary?
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by killermanz64 View Post
      IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item ffs + + stop making 4
      The reason why this is a part of the game is "Currency Void", which helps with infaltion.
      People throw gems to the store, making gems less and less, etc.

It's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.
      Rin best Girl don't @ me!

IGN
      Silvette

Discord
      Niome#7667

Comment

makes the item more universal, one might have a red set so they'd want a red version of the item, but if there was only one version of it, they'd not get that choice

Comment

Agree, 4 colors of iotm is a bad idea also nowadays the iotm just common effects, nothing special like royal lock, magplant, or growscan
          Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
          Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
          Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

:panic::yeah:

Comment

Originally posted by Vrlz View Post
            Agree, 4 colors of iotm is a bad idea also nowadays the iotm just common effects, nothing special like royal lock, magplant, or growscan
            that is what iotm for, you can see how all the items you mentioned breaks the game economy right

IOTM is actually for cosmetic purposes, and not for breaking the game economy in terms of usefulness.
            IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
            I kept eating apples lol

Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

Comment

those are useful item tho also its a cool item it helps alot.
              Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
              Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
              Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

:panic::yeah:

Comment

at this point lets just name it FCIsOBAM (Four Colo(u)r Items Of Barely A Month)
                I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                Plural
                IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
                  Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life?
                  Local stores like Walmart do not have spinning russian roulette wheels with different colors on the "barrel" pointed toward your head and we both know that. This is called gambling, and in the gaming community "loot boxing". Which is illegal in certain areas btw.

More colours = Increased sales.

Increased sales = less gems
                  Continuing to profit on known illegal activities is unethical.

The rest is common sense.

Also were the emojis at the end really necessary?
                  Emojis are always necessary.

Originally posted by Niome View Post
                  People throw gems to the store, making gems less and less, etc.
                  People throw hard(er) earned CASH at the gems store for gems, making their bank account less and less, for RANDOM cosmetic articles.
                  Last edited by PlasmaStar; 10-06-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasmaStar View Post
                    Local stores like Walmart do not have spinning russian roulette wheels with different colors on the barrel pointed toward your head and we both know that. This is called gambling, and in the gaming community "loot boxing". Which is illegal in certain areas btw.
                    How is it gambling when the IOTM system has already been changed to equal chances of getting the 4 colors

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                      How is it gambling when the IOTM system has already been changed to equal chances of getting the 4 colors
                      Because it's still random as to which one you get. Yeah the chances are equal, but that doesn't remove the random factor.
                      IGN: Tlaloc1
                      Level 97 / 125
                      1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                      Steam
                      Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                        Plural
                        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                          Suppose we load our russian roulette "wheel" with 3 blanks, 3 goodies. Somebody's still going to get the goodies, and somebody's still going to get the blanks.

Comment

Can we have a wrenchable block iotm.we havent had it for a while
                            IGN: JINYOUNG0922sigpic

Comment

Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.

Comment

Working...
                              X