Clear All

• [Feedback] Daily Challenge Update

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_UPD_OCT19_V1.2.png
Views:	2
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	6716986

Hello Growtopians!

Ready for a challenge! The Daily Challenge Update is now live! Check it out and let us know what you think about it in this thread. We would love to know your insights regarding this update.

You can read our announcement here.

XoXo,

NekoRei

"A new challenge approaches"

Let's discuss the update here.

Comment

Wait....so..... now everyday is a competition like guild events? Seems interesting

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]225377[/ATTACH]

Hello Growtopians!

Ready for a challenge! The Daily Challenge Update is now live! Check it out and let us know what you think about it in this thread. We would love to know your insights regarding this update.

XoXo,

NekoRei
        please fix the current bug and glitches first...
        Hello there,
        sigpic
        Check out this game now!
        www.growtopiagame.com

Level: 79/125
        Let us be friends?

Comment

Can't wait to see
          Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

I locked like alot of worlds just by the news lmao pretty sure I have to get lucky to get a world.
            Originally posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged
            Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
            I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Comment

It looks pretty interesting. At least can we get information about today's challenge? So, we can prepare for it.
              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

nah..........

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                  It looks pretty interesting. At least can we get information about today's challenge? So, we can prepare for it.
                  Dude, there haven't ever been info before dailys, so we just need wait and see (you need prepare for every possible daily challenge what it could be, if you want prepare). My only concern is, do top guilds now recruit with new demands? They wont invite no supporters after this.
                  Level: 125
                  Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                  My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                  Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                  Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                  How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    Dude, there haven't ever been info before dailys, so we just need wait and see (you need prepare for every possible daily challenge what it could be, if you want prepare). My only concern is, do top guilds now recruit with new demands? They wont invite no supporters after this.
                    Yes i know but they can control this kind of events i guess. And let me tell you why most of players see daily challenges like dead feature. Because few players prepare everything for each challenges and normal players can't even reach them to be in top 5. Even if you can prepare for it, Daily Challengers are crazy, they can do everything like 3x speed. You can't even reach them.

Challenge Board should give info about Next Challenge like < The next Daily Challenge is Doctor's Duel in 8:22:46 > With this info, atleast more than 500 players gonna prepare for the next event.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	dqrr.png
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	6592309

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]225377[/ATTACH]

Hello Growtopians!

XoXo,

NekoRei
                      startopia dc hype!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                        Yes i know but they can control this kind of events i guess. And let me tell you why most of players see daily challenges like dead feature. Because few players prepare everything for each challenges and normal players can't even reach them to be in top 5. Even if you can prepare for it, Daily Challengers are crazy, they can do everything like 3x speed. You can't even reach them.

Challenge Board should give info about Next Challenge like < The next Daily Challenge is Doctor's Duel in 8:22:46 > With this info, atleast more than 500 players gonna prepare for the next event.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]225450[/ATTACH]
                        Yea, this would be cool.
                        Level: 125
                        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Got a few questions about the guild challenge:
                          Do the prizes go to everyone in the guild even if they didnt contribute?
                          Is there a minimum contribution to the challenge set to get the prizes within the guild so someone cant join a top guild and lets say defeat one pet trainer for a prize?

I think a way to know what challenge is coming next would be great to allow guilds time to prepare a little bit. I can see this being an issue however for challenges such as mutant kitchen, carnival and geiger that come on random days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayame
                            Hello Growtopians,

The first Daily Challenge will start tomorrow 2 a.m. Growtopian time, so we can offer live support to our players.
                            Hello ayame, it would be better if you inform us about next daily challenge theme. We just have 2 hours to defeat others and even 2-3minutes pretty important for challenges. Again probably there will be 10-20 players that prepared everything for each challenges. While they are doing challenges, we can't spend time to buy tools for challenges. So, only few players going to join event, or you can inform us about next challenge

Comment

Since the daily challenge got delayed to be more convenient to moderators, will it be back to normal the next day? Because after waiting for a long while, the daily challenge is finally going to be in my timezone, and now THIS just happens. I am happy about the update, it's a very good one; but I am upset about the delay.

Comment

Working...
                              X