[Discussion] Future Game Security Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Recheh View Post
    I don't think you understood what I meant there. Not to mention how coding in general works.

It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to catch autofarmers via a system, if it was that easy to implement or if there was a way trust me it would already be in the game, I think a hired Game developer/engineer knows a lot more than some ordinary player on forums.

( Auto detection )

Now if they would make a auto detection it would most likely be another one of these "are you a robot" system which pops up whenever you're farming. Which would eventually annoy users even more because of "cheaters"

I mean like there's nothing we can do about it if the cheater is careful. Same goes to real life, if a thief is careful and gets away with a robbery then there's sadly nothing anyone can do about it, just hope that the person eventually makes a mistake and slips.
    You said it yourself, " there's nothing we can do about it if the cheater is careful. "
    So, by saying this, I assume that you agree that auto farmers do/can get far with auto farming. If so, I can tell you that there are a lot of careful auto farmers that usually go far.

And not only that, but you also said, "
    Now if they would make a auto detection it would most likely be another one of these "are you a robot" system which pops up whenever you're farming. Which would eventually annoy users even more because of "cheaters". "
    Then, by saying this, I also assume that you think that a system like this may deem annoying to many, and that it wouldn't be such a fine system. ( proves that a system like this is annoying )

Well, since you said that it is practically " IMPOSSIBLE " to make such a thing in a system, maybe suggest something that can help stop auto farming? Especially for those who monitors their game?

We're here to discuss after all.
    ( by the way, I don't receive any " are you a robot " pop up at all )
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 10-10-2019, 11:51 PM.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Why not block every program that used for autoclicking?
      When growtopia run, you cant run any program that is use for autoclicking
      Is it hard or impossible?

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Floxy View Post
        Why not block every program that used for autoclicking?
        When growtopia run, you cant run any program that is use for autoclicking
        Is it hard or impossible?
        people which manually code hacks will still be able to autofarm
        sigpic

im maybe back
        A̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋

Comment

Working...
        X