Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MagPlants/Rayman/OP ITOM need to be Harder to Obtain

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    I’m not asking for the these items to be removed LET ME EMPATHIZE THAT, the items should just be made “Harder to Obtain” by adding SOME other way besides permanent banned accounts to remove these items. (Like a legendary quest)

    I’m not asking for these items to be removed or changed in any way I’m asking for these items to become “Less obtainable” by adding a legendary quest or some other method that eats these items...
    So, they’d be like Phoenix Wings?
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

    Comment


    • #17
      This will never work because i and many will never sell our magplants and it is seen as a stable income. Seriously i earn 25-30wls per farm and i harvest 2 farms a day. I wouldnt sell unless it reached 100dls?( assuming there is no inflation from now but there is) or i quit
      IGN: JINYOUNG0922sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
        I’m not asking for the these items to be removed LET ME EMPATHIZE THAT, the items should just be made “Harder to Obtain” by adding SOME other way besides permanent banned accounts to remove these items. (Like a legendary quest)

        I’m not asking for these items to be removed or changed in any way I’m asking for these items to become “Less obtainable” by adding a legendary quest or some other method that eats these items...
        I know it's just a suggestion but a legendary quest that requires you to sacrifice an OP IOTM is a really bad idea. Think about it, the only people who would do that quest is those who have IOTMs to spare. Noone would actually get rid of their rayman fist or magplant just for an untradeable item that looks cool.

        Would you sacrifice an item that brings you profit every time you use it for an item that is ultimately useless? If you say yes, you're either crazy, lying or you're actually so serious about this that you don't realize that you would come to regret it later.

        Also Magplants and the fist are already hard to obtain since they're not obtaniable in the shop and their costy price.

        I don't know if you made this post because you don't have one yourself (Might've missed it while reading the OG post) but making them harder to obtain is just stupid in my opinion.

        And yes, I am saying it's stupid because I myself have none of those and am planning to get one later on so I'm kinda biased.
        sigpic

        IGN: EpicGamer27
        Level: 78/125

        This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
        https://growstocks.xyz/

        Comment


        • #19
          Well this might never work since its already really unstable and tons of people are selling and buying them. Rayman for example.
          U can see what i mean if u go to BUYRAYMAN.
          IGN: AresGTR

          Level: 45

          Level goal: 50

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Superparty View Post
            I know it's just a suggestion but a legendary quest that requires you to sacrifice an OP IOTM is a really bad idea. Think about it, the only people who would do that quest is those who have IOTMs to spare. Noone would actually get rid of their rayman fist or magplant just for an untradeable item that looks cool.

            Would you sacrifice an item that brings you profit every time you use it for an item that is ultimately useless? If you say yes, you're either crazy, lying or you're actually so serious about this that you don't realize that you would come to regret it later.

            Also Magplants and the fist are already hard to obtain since they're not obtaniable in the shop and their costy price.

            I don't know if you made this post because you don't have one yourself (Might've missed it while reading the OG post) but making them harder to obtain is just stupid in my opinion.

            And yes, I am saying it's stupid because I myself have none of those and am planning to get one later on so I'm kinda biased.
            First of all, The current legendary quests require Obscenley expensive limited items, like Phoenix Wings and Draconic Wings, secondly YES there are plenty of people who will sacrifice a Raymans Fist or a Magplant for a cool looking item... Also many legendary items have cool extra effects, like for example the legendary wings have both slow-fall and Double jump, who says that the legendary item won’t have any farming related buffs? Sure magplants aren’t coming back but they sure aren’t leaving... Also just think for a moment, if my Siggy says “Free bag in lopybfg” Wht does that say? The process of magplants disappearing should be sped up by some factor to hopefully fix some of the market floosh...

            I mean, people sacrifie 40+dls on Angel of Mercy Wings... (500+dis on Legendary Wings...)

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by AresGTR View Post
            Well this might never work since its already really unstable and tons of people are selling and buying them. Rayman for example.
            U can see what i mean if u go to BUYRAYMAN.
            Yeah but if you compare that to the price fluctuations of Phoenix wings is absolutely nothing... (The price of Phoenix wings can change the price of a Raymans fist in a month up or down...)
            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

            I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
              First of all, The current legendary quests require Obscenley expensive limited items, like Phoenix Wings and Draconic Wings, secondly YES there are plenty of people who will sacrifice a Raymans Fist or a Magplant for a cool looking item... Also many legendary items have cool extra effects, like for example the legendary wings have both slow-fall and Double jump, who says that the legendary item won’t have any farming related buffs? Sure magplants aren’t coming back but they sure aren’t leaving... Also just think for a moment, if my Siggy says “Free bag in lopybfg” Wht does that say? The process of magplants disappearing should be sped up by some factor to hopefully fix some of the market floosh...

              I mean, people sacrifie 40+dls on Angel of Mercy Wings... (500+dis on Legendary Wings...)
              1st I didn't see your signature so sorry for asuming you didn't have a mag or a fist.

              2nd I don't know anyone in their right mind that would do that for a legendary item unless they have spares. (Not counting youtubers who would do it for the views).

              I mean seriously, would you really sacrifice an item that brings you so much gem and wl profit for an item that looks cool and may or may not have some farming benefits which even if it did they would most likely be growth reduction or more harvest drops for which people already have waaay cheaper ways of doing. (for example ancestral seed of life and the harvester).

              If you sacrifice mags or a fist for an item you're basically giving up the opportunity to profit more than you do with regular farming.
              sigpic

              IGN: EpicGamer27
              Level: 78/125

              This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
              https://growstocks.xyz/

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Superparty View Post
                1st I didn't see your signature so sorry for asuming you didn't have a mag or a fist.

                2nd I don't know anyone in their right mind that would do that for a legendary item unless they have spares. (Not counting youtubers who would do it for the views).

                I mean seriously, would you really sacrifice an item that brings you so much gem and wl profit for an item that looks cool and may or may not have some farming benefits which even if it did they would most likely be growth reduction or more harvest drops for which people already have waaay cheaper ways of doing. (for example ancestral seed of life and the harvester).

                If you sacrifice mags or a fist for an item you're basically giving up the opportunity to profit more than you do with regular farming.
                I am going to be completely honest, magplants are not the best profit method, Buy+ Profiting/Trade profiting is actually better (Buying for low selling for high) Also the super rich, who would be completing this legendary quest probably would be onto higher level profit methods that the puny 50-60wls a day a mag plant can bring... The main reason I have mag plants is not actually bfg, its to make my farming easier, eg harvesting and planting...


                Tldr, the Super rich who would complete these legendary quests probably have better profit methods than magplants, or have multiple profit methods with mag plants on top, and people who were this Rich would probably want to be a “completionist” who has all of the legendary items...

                Oh also sponsored items...
                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                Comment


                • #23
                  So you out here to destroy the economy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I like how you made a poll that all the poll were "oh yes, i agree that the mp and rayman must be added again!
                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Private.ryan View Post
                      I like how you made a poll that all the poll were "oh yes, i agree that the mp and rayman must be added again!
                      Lol
                      Make Magplants and OP IOTM Harder to Obtain
                      Make them Easier to Obtain... (Explain)
                      A Mix Of Both (Explain)

                      These are the three options on the thread not whatever you just said... And I’m asking for Overpowered farming related items to become harder to obtain... Not easier

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by jigjig420 View Post
                      So you out here to destroy the economy
                      To *fix the economy
                      Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                      I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hey, there's no way to eliminate nor less the amount of Magplants in-game.

                        1) BFG requires at least 2-3 magplants in order to run one.
                        2) There are only limited magplants in game and it's not too much, let it be.
                        3) You don't try to do elimination or something to lesser the amount of items that are UNOBTAINABLE OP items because first of all they are useful and OP items like I said, unlike Phoenix Wings and second it will damage the economy even more because the lesser the Magplants exist, the more the prices fluctuate.

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                        To *fix the economy
                        *destroy the economy

                        RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                        "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                          Hey, there's no way to eliminate nor less the amount of Magplants in-game.

                          1) BFG requires at least 2-3 magplants in order to run one.
                          2) There are only limited magplants in game and it's not too much, let it be.
                          3) You don't try to do elimination or something to lesser the amount of items that are UNOBTAINABLE OP items because first of all they are useful and OP items like I said, unlike Phoenix Wings and second it will damage the economy even more because the lesser the Magplants exist, the more the prices fluctuate.

                          - - - Updated - - -



                          *destroy the economy
                          Correction Bfg’s require. 1Magplant to rune due to the advent of Gaia’s beacons, secondly, the point of making these items more rare though a legendary quest would be to help the bottom line begin the game... Secondly yeah OFC a rarer item will have more fluctuations in price 🙄, Phoenix wings can change price by 20Dls in a month, the point of making these items rarer is to stop the obscene amount of farmables coming in...
                          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                          I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            This post makes absolutely no sense. Sounds like you just want to make profit off these items. They aren't obtainable anymore so no point in trying to get rid of them. Stop trying to change the game for your own benefit.
                            GrowID - Anime
                            LEVEL - 95
                            Main World - KURO
                            Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            Goals
                            • Level 125 - 95/125
                            • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
                            • Legendary Item - 0/1

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                              Correction Bfg’s require. 1Magplant to rune due to the advent of Gaia’s beacons, secondly, the point of making these items more rare though a legendary quest would be to help the bottom line begin the game... Secondly yeah OFC a rarer item will have more fluctuations in price 🙄, Phoenix wings can change price by 20Dls in a month, the point of making these items rarer is to stop the obscene amount of farmables coming in...
                              and eliminating op items isn't the solution to stop the large amount of farmables coming in

                              RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                              "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                uh, mods/dev doesn't need to touch them because the community will make them harder to obtain over time. Meaning, it's gonna be more expensive over time. Also the suspended/trashed thing
                                Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
                                Originally posted by Monaca
                                I'm done. Monaca out.
                                Discord tag: Neisse#4039
                                IGN: NoEmotion
                                Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X