Is @Reg4shi still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is @Reg4shi still here?

I'm sorry guys I don't know where to post this thread on so im a post it here and may I know is @Reg4shi still working for ubi? It's been awhile since I never met him in game and on the forum..

he should be. if he quit then you would've seen a 200 reply goodbye post
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Check his forum account status

Comment

Originally posted by SWAGMR5055 View Post
        I'm sorry guys I don't know where to post this thread on so im a post it here and may I know is @Reg4shi still working for ubi? It's been awhile since I never met him in game and on the forum..
        I asked one of ubistaff bout it , "he'll be back"
        sigpic
        #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Originally posted by anons View Post
          I asked one of ubistaff bout it , "he'll be back"
          You mean he temporary stopped his job?

Comment

Originally posted by SWAGMR5055 View Post
            @Reg4shi hopefully will come back in the near future only as an in-game moderator.
            -ᴊᴜꜱᴛʙʟᴜᴇ

Comment

Don't mention staff in your posts.

Besides that, let's hope we get an explanation on why we haven't seen Reg4shi in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                Don't mention staff in your posts.
                no, i think i will
                I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                Plural
                IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Hi all,

We can confirm that @Reg4shi has left the team quite a while ago and while we hope for his return as Moderator, we cannot guarantee it happening at this point. If this is something he would like to do, our arms are wide open. We know that he was an integral part of the Community, so we understand that many of you will be upset about this, and we're sorry we did not address this earlier, but we ask for your understanding that we cannot comment or discuss any internal happenings publicly.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Nani!? uso desu ne?
                    Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                      Hi all,

We can confirm that @Reg4shi has left the team quite a while ago and while we hope for his return as Moderator, we cannot guarantee it happening at this point. If this is something he would like to do, our arms are wide open. We know that he was an integral part of the Community, so we understand that many of you will be upset about this, and we're sorry we did not address this earlier, but we ask for your understanding that we cannot comment or discuss any internal happenings publicly.

~ Baskerville
                      Why didn’t Reg make an official post about his leave? Made us wander for so many months...
                      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

sigpic
                        #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Hi all,

~ Baskerville
                          This was totally unexpected.

Comment

Hi all,

~ Baskerville
                            Reg was my fav
                            IGN: Geomi
                            World: GEOMI

Comment

Hi all,

~ Baskerville

Comment

Working...
                              X