Guild challenge big problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild challenge big problem

So guild challenge are everyday and every member of the top 3 guild get the challenge item, the top guilds are max lvl which mean there is 75 members in it. Quick math 75 x 3 = 225 items given away every day while in normal challenge its 3 items given away per day. That mean that theres as many guild item challenge given away in 1 day that there is in 75 normal challenge day. Guild item are not ment to be cheap but at that rate you understand they will be pretty fast so here 2 of my ideas for that to not happen. First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months. Second, only the top five of every guild could get the item or only 5 random members would get it so those items wont get cheap as fast. Thank you

Problem 1: 75 members do not contribute per guild per event.
    Only around 30 members on the top guild.

You have a point but doing that will remove the incentive to contribute to your guild.
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Alternate solution: release new items that use the guild prizes as ingredients.
      GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
      Instagram: @sockia
      Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Another alternate solution: Only top 3 Guild members will rewarded with new prizes.
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
          Problem 1: 75 members do not contribute per guild per event.
          Only around 30 members on the top guild.

You have a point but doing that will remove the incentive to contribute to your guild.
          sometimes even less lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          Another alternate solution: Only top 3 Guild members will rewarded with new prizes.
          that would cause conflict in the guild,instead of working together,they're fighting against each other.
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by dylol View Post
            So guild challenge are everyday and every member of the top 3 guild get the challenge item, the top guilds are max lvl which mean there is 75 members in it. Quick math 75 x 3 = 225 items given away every day while in normal challenge its 3 items given away per day. That mean that theres as many guild item challenge given away in 1 day that there is in 75 normal challenge day. Guild item are not ment to be cheap but at that rate you understand they will be pretty fast so here 2 of my ideas for that to not happen. First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months. Second, only the top five of every guild could get the item or only 5 random members would get it so those items wont get cheap as fast. Thank you
            twice a week are fine
            Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
              Alternate solution: release new items that use the guild prizes as ingredients.
              This idea just give me two other idea, each member get a piece of the item and you need 75 pieces to make the item or (best idea in my opinion) each member get a box (exemple: chimera call box) and its a consumable and when you use it you have 1 chance on 75 to get the item. Also that box could be untradable to prevent gambling.
              Last edited by dylol; 10-16-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Or, just accept that what ever guild item we talk about, they all are extremely cheap and easy to get, so, while i needed accept that in normal guild events, maybe you need accept it in daily guild events. So ez. Making profit from guild=Wont ever happen and that's it.
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  Or, just accept that what ever guild item we talk about, they all are extremely cheap and easy to get, so, while i needed accept that in normal guild events, maybe you need accept it in daily guild events. So ez. Making profit from guild=Wont ever happen and that's it.
                  How is it easy profit, its just about making the item more special. The box idea make it fair since you can pay to win the challenge and still only have 1 chance on 75 to get the item and if you get it you will for sure profit but as much as if you sell it the way you get it now for 75 event or you will even profit less.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                    No one will help then, except to famous player. It's wont called guild challenge anymore.

Beside that guild item is more like fashion item, dont give any buff like daily challenge items does.
                    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
                    Net worth : 71dls
                    Target : 1/16 TM
                    4k/50k gtloomings seed
                    BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

Getting 'potion points' for each member that participates in the challenge that can be redeemed for a range of unique guild potion effects that only effect the player for an amount of time could be a good substitution for the prizes.
                      This means that no actual items are given to the guilds and it would still reward members who participate. The amount of points you get could be decided on your guild's position in the event and your position within the guild.
                      For example first place wins 200 potion points and if someone does 20% of the guild's challenge contribution that person gets 40 points (20% of the prize)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                        sometimes even less lol
                        i wanna participate toooo but me cant open gt
                        sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                        INK

Comment

Chemist only had 16 members and placed #1 not all members even contributed.

Comment

Originally posted by FogStar View Post
                            Chemist only had 16 members and placed #1 not all members even contributed.
                            That's because our guild mainly consists of challenge pros and experts. I believe the prize system should be kept as it is. I mean, yes around 75 items special to a challenge are released daily, but do note that each challenge (as in the type, like fishing frenzy) comes 1-3 times per month only.
                            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months.
                              Originally posted by Minamori View Post
                              twice a week are fine
                              Its Guild
                              Daily challenge, not weekly or monthly, lol.
                              This idea just give me two other idea, each member get a piece of the item and you need 75 pieces to make the item or (best idea in my opinion) each member get a box (exemple: chimera call box) and its a consumable and when you use it you have 1 chance on 75 to get the item. Also that box could be untradable to prevent gambling.
                              to prevent gambling : makes a super-gambly item that would upset most of the people
                              I WHOLEHEARTEDLY HATE THE NEW COUPONS

Insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Working...
                              X