Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Halloween Week + Chat Update (Mobile & PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    what world
    MODHALLOWEENPARKOUR

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeios View Post
      MODHALLOWEENPARKOUR
      that's the mini game world? i thought that's the parkour

Comment

I actually like the idea of the new TOMBOFGROWGANOTH update but here the list of things that is too irritating about the whole thing

1.the parkour is too dark and easy to lose track of the well and throne 's places
        what to fix-the parkour layout can stay the same but I suggest you make it have the arrow pointing to the well that still has souls like the one that Growscan have and maybe put more torches.

2.the ghost shark is extremely annoying
        what to fix-change the killing effect or make a new item that has the ghost shark protection or make ghostking's glory able to protect the player from ghost shark.

3.the timer is too short for some random world
        what to fix-make its 30 min.

also, I suggest you put a guide about this tombofgrowganoth thing because many players are confused.
        sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

Originally posted by Supermarine View Post
          I actually like the idea of the new TOMBOFGROWGANOTH update but here the list of things that is too irritating about the whole thing

1.the parkour is too dark and easy to lose track of the well and throne 's places
          what to fix-the parkour layout can stay the same but I suggest you make it have the arrow pointing to the well that still has souls like the one that Growscan have and maybe put more torches.

2.the ghost shark is extremely annoying
          what to fix-change the killing effect or make a new item that has the ghost shark protection or make ghostking's glory able to protect the player from ghost shark.

3.the timer is too short for some random world
          what to fix-make its 30 min.

also, I suggest you put a guide about this tombofgrowganoth thing because many players are confused.
          I aggree with you

Comment

+1 the new colours makes it hard for me to notice GC/FC/MSG since I don't turn on my volume in game and why /r is considered as system?
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Honestly yes even with the messages. Blue messages I almost alwase miss them but when you reply to them it's the same old color.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystex View Post
                Or use that space at the very left of the chat for a button that shows/hides the channel buttons.

Ubi could also try and fix this:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]226492[/ATTACH]
                That is a nice SB

Comment

Was kinda confused when first using the ticket. Even after reading the forum post, it still hasn't really clicked for me on what I need to do. Give items to every possible portal? I capped out the portals and got nothing. q.q

Also; some things the new chat system needs.
                  • Adjust the colors when chatting in a world. Orange is too bright of a color to be default.
                  • Make the buttons at the top either togglable or smaller in size.
                  • I know why the white bar on mobile is there, but there's gotta be some alternative. Maybe integrate it into the little chat bar at the top so PC players can benefit from it as well?
                  • Increase the character limit per message. Much smaller when compared to previously.

Loving the update and the new chat~! Needs some improvements, but its other aspects are great.
                  Starkos? More like Starcos.

Social Media
                  Twitter Account
                  Instagram
                  Discord Tag: Evets#4623
                  In-Game Name: Evets

9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
                  12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

Growtopian since October 2013.

Comment

i love this halloween update, so many nice new blocks.
                    And these guild daily challenges amazing!
                    @imthebuilderbear

Comment

This Halloween update is amazing. Everything is so good!
                      The only flaw I see with such new creations, like the tomb of growganoth, is that they are parkour. Parkour worlds that offers prizes attracts hackers. Especially with this update, hackers can do the tomb in less than 6 minutes. Though, this is a very cool update.
                      Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Any answer from developers about chat feature?

All of these posts ignored by developers. I feel like devs waiting for everyone to accept these changes, colours, white bar, tabs and others. Do not do this, they are really bad for old players.

Comment

Hi all,

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
                          All of these posts ignored by developers. I feel like devs waiting for everyone to accept these changes, colours, white bar, tabs and others. Do not do this, they are really bad for old players.
                          We've been collecting feedback in the past couple of days and gathered a list of suggestions we're going to look into regarding the Chat Update. However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback. Please be aware that this will take a while, while we're investigating what we can do. We're totally aware that most of the feedback we've seen so far was rather negative and that's not something we're going to neglect at any point.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                            Hi all,

We've been collecting feedback in the past couple of days and gathered a list of suggestions we're going to look into regarding the Chat Update. However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback. Please be aware that this will take a while, while we're investigating what we can do. We're totally aware that most of the feedback we've seen so far was rather negative and that's not something we're going to neglect at any point.

~ Baskerville
                            Honestly this is really refreshing to hear. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                              +1 the new colours makes it hard for me to notice GC/FC/MSG since I don't turn on my volume in game and why /r is considered as system?
                              Bringing up Liquify's point here. messages sent with /r should be considered in the 'Private' tab rather than the 'System'.
                              Discord: PixelJr#2322
                              Instagram: @iampixeljr
                              Growtopia Discord: https://discord.gg/c2j2C92
                              Content Moderator for Growtopia Wiki.

Comment

Bug: music adjusting does not work on PC. Can't disable it
                                IGN: Imunity

Comment

Working...
                                X