Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Halloween Week + Chat Update (Mobile & PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween is honestly my second favorite event of the year in Growtopia (Winterfest being my favorite).

It's always really nice to go to Growganoth, drop a few rippers for old times sake, so many good memories
    from 2013-2014-ish pop up, and the rippers are dirt cheap this year (40/wl), I remember when they were 1 WL each in 2013-2015.

The tomb of Growganoth is really nice, it's not too hard, but it definitely requires some skill in parkour, and the tickets are affordable as well!
    All the new items are nice, especially the Nightmare teeny devil wings.

I personally think that the chat update is awesome, but the orange world chat text is really eye catching, and it would be great if you
    could change it to white, off-white, also it's a bit difficult to type on mobile, but I'm sure we'll get used to it soon!

I rate the Halloween as 9,5/10, and
    The chat update 8/10.

Comment

why votw not changed??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      GrowID : GamersMINI

Comment

Sliding typing bug.

After chat update came I started having issues with sliding typing. I am using iPhone SE. I am in latest iOS version and latest Growtopia version. When I type something with sliding typing in Growtopia it leaves the cursor to first letter so when I type other word it cuts the first word in half. For example if I try type: “Hi how are you!” in Growtopia with sliding typing it will look like: “are ! youre howi”. Sliding typing works in other apps but not in Growtopia. Before chat update it worked in Growtopia too. Hope it will get fixed.

Comment

The new chat system doesn't add much. The options to disable certain things were already in /radio and Settings > Personal. So, there's no real benefits yet.

There is a major downside, though. At least on a Galaxy S8, the top banner of buttons is way too large and makes my chatbox too small to comfortably use. The other changes, I think, are fine after some familiarity.

I'm looking forward to some updates which build upon the new system, but right now, I kinda hate it.
          New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
          http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Comment

Halloween was disappointing tbh. Other than the new parkour, I was expecting more new clothes from Growganoth. Waited a year for the male version of the vampiress dress. If I’m not wrong we only got 1 new item from Growganoth which defeats the whole purpose of Growganoth in the first place. Hope the focus isn’t just on the new systems, both should be treated equally. This should also be applied to other festive events too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
              Halloween was disappointing tbh. Other than the new parkour, I was expecting more new clothes from Growganoth. Waited a year for the male version of the vampiress dress. If I’m not wrong we only got 1 new item from Growganoth which defeats the whole purpose of Growganoth in the first place. Hope the focus isn’t just on the new systems, both should be treated equally. This should also be applied to other festive events too.
              There were several items from Growganoth, but they needed to be unlocked through the Corrupted Souls.

However, note taken... we will add regular items to Growganoth next time, as well as having some items unlocked through the new system. Unfortunately this year we had to pick our battles a little bit, choosing to fuel the new system with items, and things to do, over purely Growganoth items.

Let's see what the next Halloween will bring...

Comment

Tabs are really useful, better than i expected but colours are still bad, we need back to old colors. Also i think tabs make growtopia much older game and it not looks like basic game anymore.

Suggestion
                Chat tabs only appear when you fully open the chat>

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

This short video is maybe best way to show my feedback. I did rec it in my daytime, while we have most players online. There was ppl in first day and in daily challenges, but other times:

Want add something: Maybe it is better than we get less new stuff in normal monthly updates if that saves our Halloween and other item events. Ik that you want give us nice stuff all the time, but do we actually need it? If we would know that in Halloween we get tons of new, then we could wait for it and prepare for it weeks, even months. I also know that ppl complain every time no matter what u do, but still, killing a old thing what have been there always, is not good idea. This year i had again rippers and guess what? I sacrificed 10 and i will recycle rest of those cause can't sell. No one need those and Halloween didn't need them either. For me it wasn't big lose but think some poor growtopian who made tons of rippers and no one bough them. You think that those growtopians will continue this game if they used all wls to make profit in Halloween and lost everything?
                  Last edited by QueenChloe; 11-07-2019, 05:26 AM.
                  Level: 125
                  Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                  My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                  Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                  Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                  How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

There is a lot of Halloweens world like GROWGANOTH_197. Only first two days GROWGANOTHS worlds have around 20-25players. After two days, there is almost nobody. Reduce this number to 100 growganoth world. This kind of worlds(Growch etc) are so boring when we are alone.

Same thing for GROWCH too, 200 Growch is too much. Reduce this to 100worlds as well.

Comment

The default chat colours for each type definitely need to be configurable. Also, /me was very useful in busy trade worlds to tell others' who to wrench. Now, /me does nothing but `p.

Old calculator thread:

Comment

This is how to make the new chat system actually useful:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...19#post4136119

Old calculator thread:

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                          Tabs are really useful, better than i expected but colours are still bad, we need back to old colors. Also i think tabs make growtopia much older game and it not looks like basic game anymore.

Suggestion
                          Chat tabs only appear when you fully open the chat>

BUMP!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions on the Chat UI!

Our team is now working on the improvements for this feature and we will open a new thread once the changes go live in-game to open up another discussion about this.

Comment

The chat system for me is fine. However, the colours need more differentiation - It's hard to distinguish messages and broadcasts, let alone Super Broadcasts and regular ones.
                              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Another guy complaining about bar
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	43A5E521-D4CA-4344-A173-62ACD4E34769.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	6593284

Comment

Working...
                                X