[Merged] Halloween Update Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can confirm.

Already wasted two Dark tickets, emptied 8 wells in total (4 on both trips) with tons of rippers/chand/etc. and still got nothing. Really disappointing and waste of resources.

Screenshots in spoiler
    PianoLuigi (prev. known as Zirky), Growtopian from Finland since Summerfest 2014!

Comment

Hey RedyMeosjin,

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]226312[/ATTACH]
      My friend lost his name aswell xP
      A friend has no name. Maybe this is a secret feature of Halloween. All of you are ghosts now.

Jokes aside, we're sorry that there were some issues, let us know if you have more information on it.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Lmao it's cool for me no have name
        IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

Hi all,

Today, Halloween also surprised even the Dev Team with this kind of jump-scare. We're in maintenance to investigate this unexpected issue. We'll let you know as soon as we can what we can do about this, so please bare with us for the time being.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Originally posted by Zirky View Post
            Already wasted two Dark tickets, emptied 8 wells in total (4 on both trips) with tons of rippers/chand/etc. and still got nothing. Really disappointing and waste of resources.

Screenshots in spoiler
            So basically, I saw the new items. Hmmmm.

I'm so GLAM,
            I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Talked to my friends with missing names, all of their names are either 3 or 4 letters. I believe the glitch has something to do with short usernames.
              IGN : Oakum
              Instagram: @oakum.gt
              Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Not only that but also the WHITE THING ABOVE THE KEYBOARD EVERYTIME WE ANDROID AND IOS USERS TYPE!

Comment

No name

No name make me difficult buying&selling , because no wrench, and many people think I am mods, a little story makes me laugh, I forget the name of the world, like the world of scams, BUYCAPSULI as I recall, the admin owner there thinks I am mods, because me use old NekoRei set and no have name, so they arrive disappearing from the world, the admin immediately unaccesses from the world, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum View Post
                    Talked to my friends with missing names, all of their names are either 3 or 4 letters. I believe the glitch has something to do with short usernames.
                    It has. Every player that has 3-4 letters on their name has invisible names.

Comment

Originally posted by bznn View Post
                      No name make me difficult buying&selling , because no wrench, and many people think I am mods, a little story makes me laugh, I forget the name of the world, like the world of scams, BUYCAPSULI as I recall, the admin owner there thinks I am mods, because me use old NekoRei set and no have name, so they arrive disappearing from the world, the admin immediately unaccesses from the world, hahaha
                      HAHAHAHAHA i can't stop laughing.

Comment

Nobody;
                        Developers; We have to chance text colours.
                        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum View Post
                          Yup my friend with a missing name has 4 letter name
                          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by CasuaLDennis View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]226311[/ATTACH]

Shut the servers down and fix the problem before everyone starts spamming the forums and posting the same thing 20 times

Pic creds to LEAFBOARD
                            Everyone already spammed the forums, my post got overrun by people who copied posts.

Comment

Heyyy, the team is currently looking to find a fix regarding this issue - hence, the reason for the on-going maintenance. Thanks for reporting.
                              Instagram: @gatello.gt
                              Discord: Gatello#3430
                              Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
                              Click here for support's link

Comment

should we say roll back? the maintenance takes too long...

Comment

Working...
                                X