Tomb of Growganoth & How it Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomb of Growganoth & How it Works

Most of you seem perplexed about this new feature. It is basically a mash-up of Stuff-4-Toys Boxes, Valhowla and Growch's Heart. The goal of the world is to go around different areas, searching for Sacrificial Wells to sacrifice items for Corrupted Souls (aka, points).

You are given 20 minutes in the world. If your timer runs out, you will be kicked out and unable to re-enter the world. During the time-frame, you can leave and enter the world, but that may be time-consuming. Souls do not reset upon leaving the world or if your timer runs out, meaning you can get 48,000 Corrupted Souls over the course of multiple trials.

Sacrificing & Sacrificial Wells
    Clicking on the Sacrificial Well with the selected item to sacrifice will prompt you to sacrifice the item. You can only sacrifice items with rarities 10-200, the higher the rarity, the more points you earn.
    Each Sacrificial Well has a limit of 8,000 Corrupted Souls to offer, meaning you will have to go to multiple Sacrificial Wells around the world to earn more Corrupted Souls. They spawn randomly around the different areas, often in the place where Bone Checkpoints would be.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sacrificialwell.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	6717189
    For every 1 Rarity sacrificed = 1 Corrupted Soul. So, 1 Ice (Rarity: 30) will give 30 Corrupted Souls. 200 Ice will give 6,000 Corrupted Souls.

The world itself
    Once you consume the Dark Ticket, you will be sent to the TOMBOFGROWGANOTH, which has 100 (?) variations. Each variation is unique in its layout, but will always consist of the same areas. Additionally, the location of Sacrificial Wells will be different too - there will always be 6 per world (8,000 Corrupted Souls each, with a max of 48,000) and will replace the place where the Bone Checkpoint if present in that area.

Ultimate Corruption Altar

Name:	altar.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	6717190
    At the end of your trial, you will seek the Corruption Altar which will be somewhere in the world. After obtaining enough Corrupted Souls, you can punch the Corruption Altar to receive a prize. The tier of the prize will be dependant on how many Corrupted Souls you obtained in the trial.

Lowly - 16,000 Corrupted Souls
    Great - 32,000 Corrupted Souls
    Ultimate - 48,000 Corrupted Souls

The items in the display blocks seem to be only from the Ultimate tier. However, they seem to be a low chance. Additionally, the higher the tier, the greater the yield of the blocks.

Global Score
    Lastly, the Corrupted Souls also accumulate globally to a greater total. This total is similar to how the Growch's Heart system works, where the items are unlocked to be able to be obtained from Growganoth's Maw when a set amount of Corrupted Souls have been released.
    Last edited by Techy; 10-29-2019, 10:46 AM.
    37 World of the Days won.
    4 World Building Competitions placed in.

if we want to hit the ultimate prize must we hit the required points in one go? Or are we able to enter multiple times to slowly accumilate points?

Comment

Originally posted by BerryAllen View Post
      if we want to hit the ultimate prize must we hit the required points in one go? Or are we able to enter multiple times to slowly accumilate points?
      1 go. The points reset each time you or the timer finishes.

Also there are 6 Wells per world not 5
      IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

mine's glitched, i cant sacrifice anything and even when i touch all the altars i dont get a prize
        | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
        Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
        "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
        Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
        and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Growganoth*

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
            Most of you seem perplexed about this new feature. It is basically a mash-up of Stuff-4-Toys Boxes, Valhowla and Growch's Heart. The goal of the world is to go around different areas, searching for Sacrificial Wells to sacrifice items for Corrupted Souls (aka, points). You can only sacrifice items with rarities 10-200, the higher the rarity, the more points you earn.

Sacrificing & Sacrificial Wells
            Each Sacrificial Well has a limit of 8,000 Corrupted Souls to offer, meaning you will have to go to multiple Sacrificial Wells around the world to earn more Corrupted Souls. They spawn randomly around the different areas, often in the place where Bone Checkpoints would be.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]226332[/ATTACH]
            For every 1 Rarity sacrificed = 1 Corrupted Soul. So, 1 Ice (Rarity: 30) will give 30 Corrupted Souls. 200 Ice will give 6,000 Corrupted Souls.

The world itself
            Once you consume the Dark Ticket, you will be sent to the TOMBOFGROWGANOTH, which has 100 (?) variations. Each variation is unique in its layout, but will always consist of the same areas. Additionally, the location of Bone Checkpoints and Sacrificial Wells will be different too (always 5 Sacrificial Wells per world and a set amount of Bone Checkpoints), but if they are present, where they are placed in each area will always be the same.

Ultimate Corruption Altar
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]226333[/ATTACH]
            At the end of your trial, you will seek the Corruption Altar which will be somewhere in the world. After obtaining enough Corrupted Souls, you can punch the Corruption Altar to receive a prize. The tier of the prize will be dependant on how many Corrupted Souls you obtained in the trial.

Lowly - 16,000 Corrupted Souls
            Great - 32,000 Corrupted Souls
            Ultimate - 48,000 Corrupted Souls

The items in the display blocks seem to be only from the Ultimate tier. However, they seem to be a low chance. Additionally, the higher the tier, the greater the yield of the blocks.

Global Score
            Lastly, the Corrupted Souls also accumulate globally to a greater total. This total is similar to how the Growch's Heart system works, where the items are unlocked to be able to be obtained from Growganoth's Maw when a set amount of Corrupted Souls have been released.
            How about prizing system bro? I got 14times ultimate but it give me hunting bunting
            sigpic

Comment

So when we need get rid of famables we get again parkour what makes sure that all can do it and lets put ticket to make sure that even less will go there. Good logic. I have tons of farmables what i could sacri, but cause i'm parkour nub i wont sacri any. yeah, lets continue overproduction! /cheer Lets see how down we can get farmable prices and then lets see how fast game dies cause can't earn anymore. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                So when we need get rid of famables we get again parkour what makes sure that all can do it and lets put ticket to make sure that even less will go there. Good logic. I have tons of farmables what i could sacri, but cause i'm parkour nub i wont sacri any. yeah, lets continue overproduction! /cheer Lets see how down we can get farmable prices and then lets see how fast game dies cause can't earn anymore. YAY!
                Can you please shut up and go learn to parkour. With the amount of effort you put into preventing parkour activities, you could actually learn to parkour, and this parkour isn't difficult whatsoever. Not everything has to be some low brain-demanding feature that requires you to do monotonous tasks such as breaking the same block in rows for hours on end.

With the mass amounts of farmable items produced by Harvest Festival, this sacrificing concept helps people who have a mass amount of previously cheap farmables sell their farmables for decent prices to those that can sacrifice them, increasing the demand. It balances it out.

Also, there is much more to the game than farming. If you think that a little damage to the farming economy will kill the game, then I don't what to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by EerieGt View Post

so that means we need multiple stacks of farmables per world, I'm thinking about doing
                  200 fishtanks (1well)
                  200 chandeliers(2 wells)
                  200 purple stuff(1 well)
                  200 hanging guy traps(1well)
                  200 pepper trees (1well)
                  total = 6 wells
                  This should be enough for one world yes?
                  Professional thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                    mine's glitched, i cant sacrifice anything and even when i touch all the altars i dont get a prize
                    You have to click on the wells with the item selected that you want to sacrifice.

Originally posted by EerieGt View Post

I can't math.

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    Growganoth*
                    I can't English.

Originally posted by Netherocks View Post
                    How about prizing system bro? I got 14times ultimate but it give me hunting bunting
                    As I said in the thread, it seems the rewards for the Ultimate tier seem to be low chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
                      so that means we need multiple stacks of farmables per world, I'm thinking about doing
                      200 fishtanks (1well)
                      200 chandeliers(2 wells)
                      200 purple stuff(1 well)
                      200 pepper trees (1well)
                      total = 6 wells
                      Do the maths
                      IGN: oblisstified

Comment

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
                        200 fishtanks (1well)
                        200 chandeliers(2 wells)
                        200 purple stuff(1 well)
                        200 pepper trees (1well)
                        total = 6 wells
                        200 Fish Tanks = 8,400 Corrupted Souls
                        200 Chandeliers = 17,400 Corrupted Souls
                        200 Purple Stuff = 8,200 Corrupted Souls
                        200 Venus Guytrap = 8,200 Corrupted Souls
                        200 Pepper Trees = 9,400 Corrupted Souls

= 51,600 Corrupted Souls.

More than enough, since you only need 48,000 Corrupted Souls.

Comment

Techy:
                          I can't math.
                          Also Techy:

hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                          IGN: Dynnie
                          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

where do we actually sacrifice it? do we have to exit the world after touching a well, go to growganoth, sacrifice say, 200 peppers, go back etc?
                            | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                            Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                            Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                            "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                            Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                            and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                              where do we actually sacrifice it? do we have to exit the world after touching a well, go to growganoth, sacrifice say, 200 peppers, go back etc?
                              At the Sacrificial Wells:

Name:	sacrificialwell.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	6592881

Your Corrupted Soul per trial resets once your timer runs out (you have 20 minutes). You can exit the world and return, but that is time-consuming. It is better to just have 5-6 stacks of rarity 40+ items to sacrifice.

Comment

Working...
                              X