Null items still exist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Null items still exist...

Someone was selling null bushes & seeds in the Buy & Sell Subforum 10dls each. (Won't say the name of the person.) These are the same null itens that caused Rollback II. Recycling one could give you over 4 billion gems. (Not sure if this was changed though). This could be game breaking and could be the cause for a new rollback. The person has sold ~20 of these bushes already.

Secret Santa 2020

This is a serious issue. He has earned 200+ Diamond locks from it already, and has more to sell left.
    I'm also pretty sure that it's illegal.

Comment

it's his lucky day i guess, nonetheless he have a chance to get a fresh suspension for that,

back in 2017, bunch of innocent people duplicated diamond horn despite they are clueless about em, yet they still get suspended, and we don't know about this yet, maybe again, his lucky day?
      =IGN : Crausse=
      Instagram : @Crausse_GT
      Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Instresting
        Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

4 Billion gems for 10dls..? Isn't it too good to be true.

Common sense people
          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

this is absolutely crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
              4 Billion gems for 10dls..? Isn't it too good to be true.

Common sense people
              Its a gamble. It could give from 4 billion gems to -4 billion gems.

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

They fixed the recycling bug that caused the player to receive +/- 4 billion gems. Null items have been obtained throughout the years, but have never caused any serious harm since Rollback II.
                37 World of the Days won.
                4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
                  They fixed the recycling bug that caused the player to receive +/- 4 billion gems. Null items have been obtained throughout the years, but have never caused any serious harm since Rollback II.
                  Glad to hear that!

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
                    But the seller (won't mention it) profited like 200dls++ that is what he says.

I'm so GLAM,
                    I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeios View Post
                      But the seller (won't mention it) profited like 200dls++ that is what he says.
                      Well, that's up to the case of the buyer to make sure he knows all about what he is buying if it seems mysterious.
                      37 World of the Days won.
                      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        This is a serious issue. He has earned 200+ Diamond locks from it already, and has more to sell left.
                        I'm also pretty sure that it's illegal.
                        Selling glitch items isn't illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by m456 View Post
                          Selling glitch items isn't illegal.
                          Wouldnt say illegal but more like game breaking.

Just imagine if loads of people with 10dls bought one and each recieved 4 billion gems.

This would cause the economy to basically consist of anything popular that could be bought with gems being equal to about 2 big locks

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Hi all,

Null items can cause issues in the game, it can cause your game to crash, your world become unusable or even lead to server instabilities. Its difficult to predict what will happen, because those "items" are not supposed to be in the game. We would recommend reporting those players to the Customer Support Team. We're not banning anyone, but we need to remove these items to ensure a stable game experience.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                              Hi all,

Null items can cause issues in the game, it can cause your game to crash, your world become unusable or even lead to server instabilities. Its difficult to predict what will happen, because those "items" are not supposed to be in the game. We would recommend reporting those players to the Customer Support Team. We're not banning anyone, but we need to remove these items to ensure a stable game experience.

~ Baskerville
                              Oh, so this might the cause some players experiencing game crash.

I'm so GLAM,
                              I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Working...
                              X