Changing Epic Quest Requirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I can't agree more! Last 4-5 sponsors just glitched their 100 classic achievements epic quest
    The achievement was "Earn 100 achievements" at one point after they added the newer ones so we can't be blamed for it.
    I have not glitched my "Best of all worlds" achievement & earned it back in 2014 while everyone keeps earning for free by literally entering random worlds. But no one talks about that?
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
      The achievement was "Earn 100 achievements" at one point after they added the newer ones so we can't be blamed for it.
      I don't really blame who got their sponsored items with 100 achievements glitch. I just see it as unfair. In this 1,5 years nobody completed it without that glitch. This should change!
      I have not glitched my "Best of all worlds" achievement & earned it back in 2014 while everyone keeps earning for free by literally entering random worlds. But no one talks about that?
      Because <Best of All Possible Worlds> achievement not that hard to get, you just have to keep broadcasting with your friend for an hour when growtopia time reset, thats all. Also can you really compare 30 Daily challenges with Best of all worlds achievements?
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

I agree that most chals are nearly completely pay to win like crystal crusher (just use black crystals, get a team of players), fishing (candy cane bait)
        Some are not as bad but are still heavily influenced by the number of wls you are winning to spend on items like legals, starships and other expensive items.

However it is good to see that more people are participating in the challenge. It's meant to be competitive and before the update it was the same 3 people dominating the leaderboards.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          I don't really blame who got their sponsored items with 100 achievements glitch. I just see it as unfair. In this 1,5 years nobody completed it without that glitch. This should change!

Because <Best of All Possible Worlds> achievement not that hard to get, you just have to keep broadcasting with your friend for an hour when growtopia time reset, thats all. Also can you really compare 30 Daily challenges with Best of all worlds achievements?
          It is actually impossible now due to the massive traffic of certain trade worlds. It doesn't sound like you've even tried or have past experience so nobody can take your word on that.
          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
          IGN: TK69
          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

that achievement is indeed a bit absurd. i myself got the epic quest by getting 100+ achievements. (my goal wasn’t even getting the epic quest back then, i just like collecting achievements so i rushed some easier ones)

im pretty close to sponsoring, but i wouldnt be if i didnt have that epic quest done.

also on the topic of the best of all possible worlds achievement, i got that one in 2014 from winning wotd. do not think it would be possible to get it nowadays if the whatever bug didnt exist where pretty much everyone has it now

Comment

It is actually impossible now due to the massive traffic of certain trade worlds. It doesn't sound like you've even tried or have past experience so nobody can take your word on that.
              Broadcasting a lot probably wouldn't have been enough to reach that.
              I myself only got it because my wotd back then coincidentally was #1 an hour after the daily reset.
              But yeah, you said it yourself:
              It can be regarded as impossible as well; so if your suggestion is to throw it into the mix as well I'd adgree.

Obviously you can't be blamed for a situation you had no control over.
              The frustration is pointed towards the inequality created by that glitch.
              It was the devs job to properly test the update and fix the resulting mess, which they didn't.
              Writing a sql query that would recalculate the epic quest for every player that logged in within the last x weeks during a maintenance to ensure that part of the requirements towards obtaining the ultimate end game reward wouldn't be awarded randomly is how it should've ended...But it was handled poorly - to our disadvantage.
              Apart from that I don't think that from a moral standpoint you can deny us or should argue against us obtaining a fair alternative to your privileged position either.

Comment

Can't say that I'm really affected by this achievement but it does need to be changed. It is certainly quite out of the range of an epic quest.
                IGN :LI0NHEART

sigpic
                The combo you have all been waiting for.
                I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Comment

The real issue is the inconsistency with time zones and challenge duration IMO, finding a two hour period where you have nothing to do during a lucky time zone slot hoping it’s not a group focused quest is almost impossible.
                  IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
                  Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                    The real issue is the inconsistency with time zones and challenge duration IMO, finding a two hour period where you have nothing to do during a lucky time zone slot hoping it’s not a group focused quest is almost impossible.
                    Very much agreed. It changes by 1 hour every day, and it glitches 24/7, so you can't plan it.
                    GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                    Instagram: @sockia
                    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

BUMP as it's still very relevant and we haven't achieved anything yet

Comment

I think that guild challenges should count towards this achievement to be honest.
                        IGN: Jisam
                        Discord: Jisam#9391
                        Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
                          I think that guild challenges should count towards this achievement to be honest.
                          Yess! Change this achievement to < This achievement earning for getting top 3 in 30 Daily Challenges or Guild Challenges >
                          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Still waiting for an offical statement

Comment

Totally agree, this is the most annoying achievement needed for sponsoring.

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

Bringing it up

Comment

Working...
                                X