Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all fine now, reset my pc in a panic lost all data nothing too important but... changed m password (but no point as i have literally nothing anymore)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    It's possible even if you active 2Fa account protection, there is one way to by pass this. But you have to click the keylogger link to get hacked in this way :/
    For forum members; These hackers using growtopia forum to hack players. I recommend you to not click any links on forum.
    As explained here there must have been a link on forum that I may have clicked and got my computer accessed and keylogged where the hacker can see every stroke of my keyboard, I don't know how by clicking on a link they can keylog my computer but they can and it was partially my fault for clicking any link but also partially ubisofts fault for allowing for this to happen (tbh there proabably is a way for them to prevent this from happening but my mind is blank rn) Luckily, thanks to you guys I was able to know i was keylogged, i was about to log in to paypal and if they keylogged that then you would know how that would have went

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Yes, they will give you the items back. It only depends on you. Were you the one that led your account to be hacked or was it the games fault of protecting it not very well. That is what Odric meant when he said: Contact Support.
    Hopefully they can get my stuff back fingers crossed, i mean it isn't all my fault as i didn't know that just by clicking a link i could get some virus, probably from some illegal movie streaming website but i didn't excpect it from here, hopefully ubisoft is able to crack down on this case as if this went any further i could have potentially got my paypal hacked too and multiple other accounts

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

I am just going to post what I wrote to support here incase it gets lost I don't think I'll be able to remember what I wrote again.

If you want to see images of Proof 1,2,3 etc I will be happy to post it

Comment

Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
        I got hacked but One thing I do not understand is I had 2FA on how did they still access my account. What the f*** everything’s gone I literally give up now

- - - Updated - - -

Best thing about it is I’m not getting anything back...
        I checked my gmail it hasn’t been breached either, what went wrong I have no idea but hopefully a mod or dev can help me out
        Hackers nowadays are actually able to disable the 2FA system with ease, that's why you should always be careful with whatever files you download or links you visit. Sometimes, all it takes is one wrong link.
        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

Hope u get your items back but eh idk cuz it gt support.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Maybe something similar happened like to me?
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...is-ubi-support

Comment

I just want to thank you guys for the support you gave me

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
                Yes, they will give you the items back. It only depends on you. Were you the one that led your account to be hacked or was it the games fault of protecting it not very well. That is what Odric meant when he said: Contact Support.
                Have you ever contacted support yourself? They will never give any items you might have lost back if you're not a influencer or a known player.

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  Have you ever contacted support yourself? They will never give any items you might have lost back if you're not a influencer or a known player.
                  Exactly.
                  10chars

Comment

Yeah they only return inFlUEncERs ANd FAMous PEoPLE

The GAmE Is DEAd StOp PlaYng It LOLZ XDDDD
                    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
                      I got hacked but One thing I do not understand is I had 2FA on how did they still access my account. What the f*** everything’s gone I literally give up now

- - - Updated - - -

Best thing about it is I’m not getting anything back...
                      I checked my gmail it hasn’t been breached either, what went wrong I have no idea but hopefully a mod or dev can help me out
                      hackerman magic
                      BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

It reads in the rules: We cannot return stolen items, so BE CAREFUL!
                        There is no guarantee of restoring your items even after contacting support.
                        For now, let this be a lesson learnt - don’t go round clicking random, suspicious links as they might be faulty and dangerous. Good luck anyways!
                        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

it happend to my friend so im gona explain how hackers do it .

SO FIRST OF ALL for a hacker to hack u u need to give him acces to ur pc .

when a noob that dont know how to spam , they go on yt and watch video and download program to spam (BIG MISTAKE)

90% of macro programs (spam programs or program for muliti accounts) have VIRUS in them that records all your passwords from all your accounts + it records your ip adress .
                          (growtopia facebooh gmail ... )

hacker will not hack u imediatly , he will let u use spam program for long time before he hacks u . becouse he wonts to record as many paswords as he can .

so many people dont even realise whats happening . becouse they feel safe to use spam programs .

WELL SPAMING IS ILLEGAL AND U WILL BURN IN HELL FOR IT .

its ur fault u got urself hacked
                          ign: V3K1

Comment

Originally posted by buyb View Post
                            it happend to my friend so im gona explain how hackers do it .

SO FIRST OF ALL for a hacker to hack u u need to give him acces to ur pc .

when a noob that dont know how to spam , they go on yt and watch video and download program to spam (BIG MISTAKE)

90% of macro programs (spam programs or program for muliti accounts) have VIRUS in them that records all your passwords from all your accounts + it records your ip adress .
                            (growtopia facebooh gmail ... )

hacker will not hack u imediatly , he will let u use spam program for long time before he hacks u . becouse he wonts to record as many paswords as he can .

so many people dont even realise whats happening . becouse they feel safe to use spam programs .

WELL SPAMING IS ILLEGAL AND U WILL BURN IN HELL FOR IT .

its ur fault u got urself hacked
                            Never download weird or “too good to be true” links. They are FAKE. It’s just a bait. Once you download it, they will have access to your computer and passwords, so it’ll be easy for them to by-pass all your Gmail, GrowID pass, etc. You can always verify websites/videos by asking one of the forum guardians/moderators/Ubistaff, and I’m sure they will be glad to help you confirm if the web-page/video is legit.
                            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by buyb View Post
                              I know how these hacks work but I can assure you I have never downloaded anything of the sort. The way I have been hacked is far more dangerous and illegal (not in Growtopia but real life as the hacker could take all sorts of information such as payment etc) I have heard about keylogger but I didn’t know by clicking a link on forums would lead me to being hacked

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                                It's possible even if you active 2Fa account protection, there is one way to by pass this. But you have to click the keylogger link to get hacked in this way :/
                                For forum members; These hackers using growtopia forum to hack players. I recommend you to not click any links on forum.

- - - Updated - - -

They accessed your computer to hack you, i think they still have access to your computer, reset it.

Really ? whats if its just a link to a picture or youtube video?
                                Because i got hacked some weeks before but i never gave my password or anything else to anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X