Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did I get hacked???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How did I get hacked???

    I got hacked but One thing I do not understand is I had 2FA on how did they still access my account. What the f*** everything’s gone I literally give up now

    - - - Updated - - -

    Best thing about it is I’m not getting anything back...
    I checked my gmail it hasn’t been breached either, what went wrong I have no idea but hopefully a mod or dev can help me out

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  • #2
    Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I got hacked but One thing I do not understand is I had 2FA on how did they still access my account. What the f*** everything’s gone I literally give up now

    - - - Updated - - -

    Best thing about it is I’m not getting anything back...
    I checked my gmail it hasn’t been breached either, what went wrong I have no idea but hopefully a mod or dev can help me out
    This is a good update

    Secret Santa 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      This is a good update
      Whattttttt?

      - - - Updated - - -

      Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      This is a good update
      No I’m complains about the 2fa “update” and how it didn’t protect my account

      "There's daggers in men's smiles"

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow i feel like the luckiest person alive, hacker is stoopid took all my invetnory items (magplant, aura etc.) but never took my worlds i have BUYAPLACARD which im going to try sell for a magplant adn 11 worlds full of l grid which ill try and farm to get the other magplant

        But still can a mod or dev find the problem with the 2fa?

        "There's daggers in men's smiles"

        Comment


        • #5
          It's possible even if you active 2Fa account protection, there is one way to by pass this. But you have to click the keylogger link to get hacked in this way :/
          For forum members; These hackers using growtopia forum to hack players. I recommend you to not click any links on forum.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
          Wow i feel like the luckiest person alive, hacker is stoopid took all my invetnory items (magplant, aura etc.) but never took my worlds i have BUYAPLACARD which im going to try sell for a magplant adn 11 worlds full of l grid which ill try and farm to get the other magplant

          But still can a mod or dev find the problem with the 2fa?
          They accessed your computer to hack you, i think they still have access to your computer, reset it.
          Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-08-2019, 07:34 PM.
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

          My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
            But still can a mod or dev find the problem with the 2fa?
            There is a way to go around everything on the internet, that's just how it is. My advice to you is to open a ticket and just be patient. If they can help you, great! But you probably just have to accept the fact that you were unlucky and it is possible that nothing can be done.
            Everyone is different, except me.


            Comment


            • #7
              im being hacked as we speak
              i changed my pass but theyr're back on ***ffff

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
              It's possible even if you active 2Fa account protection, there is one way to by pass this. But you have to click the keylogger link to get hacked in this way :/
              For forum members; These hackers using growtopia forum to hack players. I recommend you to not click any links on forum.

              - - - Updated - - -



              They accessed your computer to hack you, i think they still have access to your computer, reset it.
              help me plz

              "There's daggers in men's smiles"

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi there,

                Sorry to hear you were hacked! Make sure you open a ticket with support so a Support Specialist can help you out.

                If you need help with opening a ticket, check out this post with the instructions!

                Best of luck,

                ~ Odric
                Canadian Community Manager

                Dream big! The future is yours!!!

                Link to my official IG

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Odric View Post
                  Hi there,

                  Sorry to hear you were hacked! Make sure you open a ticket with support so a Support Specialist can help you out.

                  If you need help with opening a ticket, check out this post with the instructions!

                  Best of luck,

                  ~ Odric
                  Look at what growpixel just said above

                  "There's daggers in men's smiles"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, it is possible to bypass 2FA. While talking to support about my device being banned, someone accessed my acc and removed wl from main world. Nothing else, just that. Very weird, that was definitely not me as I couldn't play. Got no emails either. I don't have a keylogger.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Now they r gonna hack into everything noooooooooooo

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      my gmail too im panicking

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      I stopped them from accessing my gmail nothing else is underthreat rn other than growtopia

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      I know the hacker growid but im not going to single out
                      Ik ur reading this u hacker

                      "There's daggers in men's smiles"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Odric View Post
                        Hi there,

                        Sorry to hear you were hacked! Make sure you open a ticket with support so a Support Specialist can help you out.

                        If you need help with opening a ticket, check out this post with the instructions!

                        Best of luck,

                        ~ Odric
                        How can they help me out its not like they can just give my items back, they will just send a copy and paste message of how to change my password

                        "There's daggers in men's smiles"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
                          How can they help me out its not like they can just give my items back, they will just send a copy and paste message of how to change my password
                          Yes, they will give you the items back. It only depends on you. Were you the one that led your account to be hacked or was it the games fault of protecting it not very well. That is what Odric meant when he said: Contact Support.
                          IGN: SydeEvil
                          Discord: SydeEvil#2924

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
                            im being hacked as we speak
                            i changed my pass but theyr're back on ***ffff
                            Change your gmail and in-game passwords from different device(Like from your brother/sister phone). Then reset your computer.

                            Also have you ever played Private servers? Hackers using private servers to hack people as well...
                            Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

                            My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              henlo

                              if they still have your password then your computer or device is compromised and continuing to reset passwords will only slow them down

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X