Few problems about Wings and VOTW videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few problems about Wings and VOTW videos

Firstly, Why designers trying to make new wings so big and weird? Almost all new wings like this... Can we just get normal small wings like Phoenix/angel/autum/Crimson Wings. Also Wings connection things(As i mentioned with arrows) really so so bad, don't make this kind of wings again, please.

Also about Video of the Weeks, as i understand the person who select them love animation videos. Can we change name to AOTW (Animation of the Week)? Just kidding… Just select only 1 Animation per month, other 3 weeks should be music, roleplay or others. Currently people saying you can't win VOTW, if you don't know how to make animations.. We need growtopia music videos and more!

Originally posted by Supermarine View Post
    I agree with you. It has come to the point that the legendary wing doesn't look special anymore. We need to put back the gap between the art style of the rare and the common wing.
    Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Currenly people can made super cool and noticeable set with only 500-1000wls and i think it's make them quit after a while. Because bigger and noticeable items was Final goal in growtopia. Developers definitely should stop making big wings / clothes. Being rich doesn't feel special anymore, i think that's the one of the reason why a lot of players quitting.
    Last edited by Normelad; 11-14-2019, 12:15 PM.

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
    Firstly, Why designers trying to make new wings so big and weird? Almost all new wings like this... Can we just get normal small wings like Phoenix/angel/autum/Crimson Wings. Also Wings connection things(As i mentioned with arrows) really so so bad, don't make this kind of wings again, please.

Also about Video of the Weeks, as i understand the person who select them love animation videos. Can we change name to AOTW (Animation of the Week)? Just kidding… Just select only 1 Animation per month, other 3 weeks should be music, roleplay or others. Currently people saying you can't win VOTW, if you don't know how to make animations.. We need growtopia music videos and more!
    imo i like big and weird clothing items like wings or the giant eye head

Also im pretty sure there are music videos, also votw is a competition and unless a good non-animation video comes out the animation will always win

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

Kinda agreed. I don't like seeing animation very often, but they are selecting other types of videos sometimes, sadly not that often as I'd like to see.

About the wings. There is majority of small wings, we need bigger wings now.
      Discord: Moksej#3335
      IGN: Moksej
      Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

Yes Growtopia music video is the real OGs.
        IGN: Edmush
        Level: 91
        WOTDs: 28
        Growtopia since October 2013
        Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
        The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Comment

I agree about the wings part, the wings are way too big..

Music/roleplay takes no effort so i can't agree, animations are only thing fun to watch about Growtopia imo.

Comment

I agree with you. It has come to the point that the legendary wing doesn't look special anymore. We need to put back the gap between the art style of the rare and the common wing.
            sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

What about the nightmare teeny devil wings

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                Too expensive
                IGN: Edmush
                Level: 91
                WOTDs: 28
                Growtopia since October 2013
                Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
                The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  It's expensive and too small, i'm talking about normal wings like Angel,phoenix,autumn,devil,bubble or Blazing Electro Wings.

Comment

I don’t see anything wrong with bigger wings. If they were to re-render their wing design, we’ll have another OVEROLL wings. Have you actually seen how bad wings look if they stick to the 1 block rule? There’s only very limited designs they can bring to the table if that happens.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im ok with the wings

but the VOTW... im getting bored with animations yet they are so weird, I agree that we need more roleplay/music videos
                      YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                      another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
                      well i guess people recognizes me now
                      IGN : xWeird
                      IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Not gonna lie, I love the different styles of wings, it brings more variety to the game. But you’re right for the VOTW, we definitely more songs
                        🇨🇦Your fellow Canadian meme guy.🇨🇦
                        sigpic
                        Meme account :https://www.instagram.com/gt.yummemes/

Comment

Music Videos take lesser effort IMO, but a little variety won't hurt
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

larger wings are good since there are so many large items that will block the smaller wings.

I can wear heartwings with any set I want and they will be prominent and you can actually see them.

But when I wear let’s say draconian wings, with certain clothing items the wings become hidden and pathetic.

On top of that, tons of people like these big items since they can show them off. They are big and noticeable, and you get attention. That’s what some people want.thats why wings like aurora wings are so popular. While wings like mosquito king aren’t.

They should release more smaller wings but it makes sense why they would prefer to realise the large wings.
                            hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightmxre View Post
                              larger wings are good since there are so many large items that will block the smaller wings. I can wear heartwings with any set I want and they will be prominent and you can actually see them. But when I wear let’s say draconian wings, with certain clothing items the wings become hidden and pathetic.

On top of that, tons of people like these big items since they can show them off. They are big and noticeable, and you get attention. That’s what some people want.thats why wings like aurora wings are so popular. While wings like mosquito king aren’t.

They should release more smaller wings but it makes sense why they would prefer to realise the large wings.
                              So basically people reaching their goals before playing not that much. In old times We was working really hard and a lot to get noticeable items(Da Vinci, Legendary items). But as Supermarine said; It has come to the point that the legendary items doesn't look special anymore. You can buy Steampunk wings for 60wls instead of Da Vinci. Aurora wings instead of Legendary Wings...

Currenly people can made super cool and noticeable set with only 500-1000wls and i think it's make them quit after a while. Because bigger and noticeable items was Final goal in growtopia. Developers definitely should stop making big wings / items.
                              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                              X