Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Daily Challenge fair? Due there is Guild Challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Daily Challenge fair? Due there is Guild Challenge.

Is the Daily Challenge fair?

I see that the Daily Challenge is now unfair, because the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge have the same challenge.

Maybe Ubisoft can change the challenge system? as made the Challenge is not the same between the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge.

Because if they are the same, they don't focus on 1 Challenge (Guild Challenge or Daily Challenge), they can win both challenges at the same time.

Is it fair? It was very disturbing for the Daily Challenge solo participants.
    (My opinion, because I want to try to win the Daily Challenge but on the other hand I think it's impossible).

I don't know what are you saying

Comment

Originally posted by OwneyGT View Post
      Is the Daily Challenge fair?

I see that the Daily Challenge is now unfair, because the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge have the same challenge.

Maybe Ubisoft can change the challenge system? as made the Challenge is not the same between the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge.

Because if they are the same, they don't focus on 1 Challenge (Guild Challenge or Daily Challenge), they can win both challenges at the same time.

Is it fair? It was very disturbing for the Daily Challenge solo participants.
      (My opinion, because I want to try to win the Daily Challenge but on the other hand I think it's impossible).
      If you are aiming for a good placement in the personal daily challenge, I don't see how guild daily challenges interfere with you. You just got to try your best because you know there are other competitive players.

Comment

Originally posted by jigjig420 View Post
        I don't know what are you saying
        Example :
        Daily Guild Challenge is Chef Showdown.. But there is also Chef Showdown in Normal Daily Challenge.. Why same Challenge?
        I mean.. is that fair? They arent focus at 1 challenge.. (if they are pro player in pro guild, they can win both challenge, example : Parkeigt owner guild 100, he win Normal Daily Challenge, also his guild win Daily Guild Challenge)

Comment

one person can't solo carry a whole guild unless the entire guild works together too,if the 1st place gets a personal prize and guild prize them it's fair. not like they spent 0 effort for it
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Example :
            Daily Guild Challenge is Chef Showdown.. But there is also Chef Showdown in Normal Daily Challenge.. Why same Challenge?
            I mean.. is that fair? They arent focus at 1 challenge.. (if they are pro player in pro guild, they can win both challenge, example : Parkeigt owner guild 100, he win Normal Daily Challenge, also his guild win Daily Guild Challenge)
            In order for a guild to win, it requires every member (or at least most of them) to participate. If it is the same challenge, then they would focus on either one or both since the point system is the same.

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            one person can't solo carry a whole guild unless the entire guild works together too,if the 1st place gets a personal prize and guild prize them it's fair. not like they spent 0 effort for it

Comment

So your point is 2 challenges to run like daily running cooking challenge and the guild like fishing? Nah for me no one can carry his own team. It like when people in guilds help each other they technically be so happy because there hard work gotten a reward
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                So your point is 2 challenges to run like daily running cooking challenge and the guild like fishing? Nah for me no one can carry his own team. It like when people in guilds help each other they technically be so happy because there hard work gotten a reward
                Cause that, every player need to choose.. his guild or his self to win the Challenge..

Comment

Cause that, every player need to choose.. his guild or his self to win the Challenge..
                  If they contribute points for themselves, then it will also contribute to the guild.

Comment

There's too many challenges that solo players have massive disadvantages in.
                    Having both guild and daily challenges be the same entity is completely unbalanced

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                      There's too many challenges that solo players have massive disadvantages in.
                      Having both guild and daily challenges be the same entity is completely unbalanced
                      like what? the only disadvantaged challenge for solo players that i know of is crystal crusher
                      sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                      INK

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                        like what? the only disadvantaged challenge for solo players that i know of is crystal crusher
                        High influence:
                        - Pineapple Panic
                        - BOO Blast (happens often due to the hated ghost day)
                        - Crystal Crusher
                        => guild members harmonize crystals since only the punch counts
                        => Rainbow Crystal sharing
                        - Fishing Frenzy
                        => Guild Potion - Big Fish
                        => players selling ccb exclusively to guild members for lower prices
                        => having guild members cut up fish to reduce lag (yes, lag has a direct influence on the catch rate and cutting them yourself takes precious time)

Low influence:
                        - Growganoth's Game and the following (opposite guild members can just try to disrupt you, which has happened before)
                        - Patrick's Prize
                        - Carnie Contest
                        - War of Wolves
                        - Radiation Race
                        - Battler's Beatdown (guild members pooling high tier pets)
                        - Chef Showdown (players using shared Master Chef's Oven)

Not to mention that due to both challenges occuring at the same time it has become a lot more difficult to participate at all, which really disrupts the monthly challenge achievement.
                        Some rich guild officers (not calling out names) tend to sponsor other members for clash and guild challenges, so in the end the guild challenges still come down to who has the most wealthy and active members.
                        Where's the challenge in that?

Comment

High influence:
                          - Pineapple Panic
                          - BOO Blast (happens often due to the hated ghost day)
                          - Crystal Crusher
                          => guild members harmonize crystals since only the punch counts
                          => Rainbow Crystal sharing
                          - Fishing Frenzy
                          => Guild Potion - Big Fish
                          => players selling ccb exclusively to guild members for lower prices
                          => having guild members cut up fish to reduce lag (yes, lag has a direct influence on the catch rate and cutting them yourself takes precious time)

Low influence:
                          - Growganoth's Game and the following (opposite guild members can just try to disrupt you, which has happened before)
                          - Patrick's Prize
                          - Carnie Contest
                          - War of Wolves
                          - Radiation Race
                          - Battler's Beatdown (guild members pooling high tier pets)
                          - Chef Showdown (players using shared Master Chef's Oven)

Not to mention that due to both challenges occuring at the same time it has become a lot more difficult to participate at all, which really disrupts the monthly challenge achievement.
                          Some rich guild officers (not calling out names) tend to sponsor other members for clash and guild challenges, so in the end the guild challenges still come down to who has the most wealthy and active members.
                          Where's the challenge in that?

I'll disagree with you and I suggest you viewing it from a different perspective. The guild challenge encourages solo challengers to come together and compete as a team , making it more fun and social like the game is supposed to be played. There is nothing to lose by joining and being part of a guild and I think it gives far more benefits than disadvantages.
                          IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Originally posted by EerieGt View Post
                            I'll disagree with you and I suggest you viewing it from a different perspective. The guild challenge encourages solo challengers to come together and compete as a team , making it more fun and social like the game is supposed to be played. There is nothing to lose by joining and being part of a guild and I think it gives far more benefits than disadvantages.
                            I can not regard guild challenges as a mere social activity as long as I am required to win 30 daily challenges for the monthly challenge achievement.
                            Even more so when you consider, that the daily challenge has a competitive frame.

Guild challenges aren't really team-building or social either. Especially due to the 2h time frame which forces you to shrink communication to a minimum.
                            For most it's more like doing something alone while knowing that others are doing the same

Tldr;
                            It's fine if you just want to have a nice time with your guild members during a competitive activity, but I don't.
                            I want a fair chance to win

Comment

I can not regard guild challenges as a mere social activity as long as I am required to win 30 daily challenges for the monthly challenge achievement.
                              Even more so when you consider, that the daily challenge has a competitive frame.

Guild challenges aren't really team-building or social either. Especially due to the 2h time frame which forces you to shrink communication to a minimum.
                              For most it's more like doing something alone while knowing that others are doing the same

Tldr;
                              It's fine if you just want to have a nice time with your guild members during a competitive activity, but I don't.
                              I want a fair chance to win
                              How does the guild challenge prevent you from winning the personal
                              IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Working...
                              X