Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    No, there will be no parkour for sure.
    The forumers that hate parkouring said it out really loud, and Ubisoft listened to that. They said its just going to be a branch, with 10 keys needed.
    That's right.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

So is it too late to try get keys now

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
        You can easily get 4k tokens per event + if you have subscription you are at 6k-7k/event
        Easily? Not every guild gets the guild max, and not every person bought subscriptions for cheap when the dupe happened. So how are we supposed to get subscriptions other than paying absurd prices for the ones left tradeable, or spend so much more money to buy one.
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
          Easily? Not every guild gets the guild max, and not every person bought subscriptions for cheap when the dupe happened. So how are we supposed to get subscriptions other than paying absurd prices for the ones left tradeable, or spend so much more money to buy one.
          If you are willing to do max personal (which isn't hard to do) it's not hard to find a top guild that will take you in.
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
            If you are willing to do max personal (which isn't hard to do) it's not hard to find a top guild that will take you in.
            Thats not my point im happy with my guild right now and i can get the key each event
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
              I just return. Am i too late to start clash now?
              if you have 1yr subscription until july then ur not yet late, but you must have 7 months worth of subscription and u must join a guild where they are always on top 10 when clash
              Who needs a signature?

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                It will finally be Legendary comet Long and fancy Girl hair!!!!!! I have waited this months and can't wait till spring!
                no

Comment

Originally posted by ScarizardGT View Post
                  if you have 1yr subscription until july then ur not yet late, but you must have 7 months worth of subscription and u must join a guild where they are always on top 10 when clash
                  Too bad, i will skip then

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by ScarizardGT View Post
                    ...and there is only 10 guilds that could be in top 10, makes sense.
                    honk
                    insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                      ...and there is only 10 guilds that could be in top 10, makes sense.
                      Also do i have to max every event too?

If i want to start now.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Working...
                      X