No announcement yet.

[Feedback] December 2019 (Mobile & PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE BALLOON WARZZZ. im red team, how about youu???

Comment

i like the rebalanced balloon warz, just great! About the Item of the Month, meh... It's not looks like growtopia item tbh
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Update!

Hey, guys,

FYI: The issue with PUNCH team's score is being fixed right now - should be okay once the scheduled maintenance is done.

We have issues on Guild rewards too - the scores from last year was carried over this year. There is no clean way to fix it, so the players who already claimed the rewards from the guild table will get them again after the fix. The team decided and agreed that it's better as it's the easiest solution without potentially damaging anything else.

The servers are currently under maintenance. We will keep everyone posted!
        "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

Try to test the update before open the game to players
          There is so much bug
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
            Hey, guys,

FYI: The issue with PUNCH team's score is being fixed right now - should be okay once the scheduled maintenance is done.

We have issues on Guild rewards too - the scores from last year was carried over this year. There is no clean way to fix it, so the players who already claimed the rewards from the guild table will get them again after the fix. The team decided and agreed that it's better as it's the easiest solution without potentially damaging anything else.

The servers are currently under maintenance. We will keep everyone posted!
            Owh thanks for the clarification, I was kinda confused at first to be honest.
            IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

I think we need useful items To building world/farming etc
              Just like Gscan/rayman etc Also that could be best investmen Cuz usefull Items Might be rising

Comment

Working...
              X