X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reyz
    replied
    I think we need useful items To building world/farming etc
    Just like Gscan/rayman etc Also that could be best investmen Cuz usefull Items Might be rising

Leave a comment:

• MineDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, guys,

FYI: The issue with PUNCH team's score is being fixed right now - should be okay once the scheduled maintenance is done.

We have issues on Guild rewards too - the scores from last year was carried over this year. There is no clean way to fix it, so the players who already claimed the rewards from the guild table will get them again after the fix. The team decided and agreed that it's better as it's the easiest solution without potentially damaging anything else.

The servers are currently under maintenance. We will keep everyone posted!
    Owh thanks for the clarification, I was kinda confused at first to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Warfreak10
    replied
    Try to test the update before open the game to players
    There is so much bug

Leave a comment:

• Kairos
    replied
    Update!

Hey, guys,

FYI: The issue with PUNCH team's score is being fixed right now - should be okay once the scheduled maintenance is done.

We have issues on Guild rewards too - the scores from last year was carried over this year. There is no clean way to fix it, so the players who already claimed the rewards from the guild table will get them again after the fix. The team decided and agreed that it's better as it's the easiest solution without potentially damaging anything else.

The servers are currently under maintenance. We will keep everyone posted!

Leave a comment:

• GrowPixel
    replied
    i like the rebalanced balloon warz, just great! About the Item of the Month, meh... It's not looks like growtopia item tbh

Leave a comment:

• Folva
    replied
    I LOVE BALLOON WARZZZ. im red team, how about youu???

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Balloon Wars is the same I assume? Sad that it only happens once a year though
    The calendar is also the same I assume?
    The iotm looks cool and I assume its only in 2 versions which I like. The design looks awesome! One of the better iotms this year. I like that the name was revealed in the teaser even though it might have been a mistake, active forumers can get something out of it
    Last edited by Jedaki; 12-01-2019, 10:35 AM. Reason: Rimuoi is rich now

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Kinda looks my league of legends " Arcade Corki" and he's using a chroma too

Leave a comment:

• MineDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    Cool design yo, have the star wars feel to it. Baby yoda mask next?
    Oh my god yas!.

Leave a comment:

• Olaf1234_gt
    replied
    Cool design yo, have the star wars feel to it. Baby yoda mask next?

Leave a comment:

• jigjig420
    replied
    when will there be a battle royale update

Leave a comment:

• NekoRei
    replied
    [Feedback] December 2019 IOTM (Mobile & PC)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_DecemberUpdate_Banner.png
Views:	1
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	6593710

Hello Growtopians,

We have a lot of updates for you this month - the new Item of the Month as well as new Subscriber's Item. Also, Winterfest is just around the corner... And don't forget FREEBIES! Check out the announcement here!

Let us know what do you think, we're always eager to hear your opinion.

~ NekoRei

Leave a comment:

• Electrolava9
    replied
    Dragon speaking...

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
    Will we also get calendars like in 2017 and 2018?
    Most likely between IOTM and Calendars are separate. 200k for IOTM 50k for Calendars.

Leave a comment:

• Afgoo
    replied
    Nothin special, looks OK. Probably won't ever buy..

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    Sure, I'd go back to 2016-2017. Sure, the price is newbie friendly but it doesn't mean its good. It results in a fast drop of every item ingame.

Cheaper Farmables -> More People Farm -> More Gems -> More Items Bought -> Quantity of items increase -> Price of items drop

This would have still happened without magplant but magplant only makes it happen quicker.
    The price of items (in WLs) skyrocket, and the worth of the WL plummets.
    Just like real-life inflation.

The biggest long-term mistake that they ever did was adding the MAGPLANT 5000, and they won't risk it anymore.
    Believe it or not, 1 single item could destroy the economy, just like the MAGPLANT 5000 did when players figured out BFGs, autofarming, etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X