Balloon Jammer is now useless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balloon Jammer is now useless?

With balloons only able to be used in BALLOONWARZ, does that make the Balloon Jammer useless? If so, that was a pretty unsmart move Ubisoft. :/
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

imma wait for a mod respond

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

It was like that since last year I think.

Comment

ok so I joined Growtopia earlier this year, how was it before? I knew there were such jammers before this event, but could you use balloons in other worlds? If this point system existed (the current one), could you score points in other worlds?

Edit: PS: (the other worlds are worlds other than BALLOONWARZ)
        ign: Noobified
        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916

Beta Guild Elder

current active world: powfarts

Comment

Yes, this was something that was mentioned last year. Due to feedback about how Balloon Warz was structured, there needed to be a change, and as such the jammer is no longer "useful" in that sense. It is pretty much a collector's item now. Also, there is no reason to say this was a poor decision by Ubisoft considering the change was meant to benefit players, and the jammer (already an item that was not extremely popular) was the only item impacted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottowo View Post
            Yes, this was something that was mentioned last year. Due to feedback about how Balloon Warz was structured, there needed to be a change, and as such the jammer is no longer "useful" in that sense. It is pretty much a collector's item now. Also, there is no reason to say this was a poor decision by Ubisoft considering the change was meant to benefit players, and the jammer (already an item that was not extremely popular) was the only item impacted.
            can balloon jammer owner get a refund for those jammer as they are not any use now

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

I might have an idea... Maybe you can swap the jammer into like a GG was it a good idea?. Eh collectors molletors blah blah. You wasted the color pink
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                ok so I joined Growtopia earlier this year, how was it before? I knew there were such jammers before this event, but could you use balloons in other worlds? If this point system existed (the current one), could you score points in other worlds?

Edit: PS: (the other worlds are worlds other than BALLOONWARZ)
                Basically the Balloon Jammer exist to well stop the war in a single world and yes everyone can use balloon in any other world which mean total chaos still fun tho.
                IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Ok...."pr0 id3@" here.....

What if they reworked the jammers to ALLOW balloons to be thrown in that world? There would still be a warning and a 10 second protection period.

(Ok...I just realized this would lead to abusing the jammer tho...can't really think of a unique idea...may edit this when I think of a better suggestion. Still..leaving this here for now.)
                  They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Rework the balloon jammer,so if its active in the world,player can throw a balloon to other but they will not get any point. Just to have some fun with friends splatting each other
                    IGN : Kihiro
                    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
                    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
                      Rework the balloon jammer,so if its active in the world,player can throw a balloon to other but they will not get any point. Just to have some fun with friends splatting each other
                      When events are offline yeah that would be a good one (rework it with game generator tho)
                      Quit this game already
                      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                      Discord: Ash#4444
                      Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Working...
                      X