IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 71
    Gems: 352k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      If my options is waste about 50-100hours (actually i have wasted already that and can't still) in parkour to learn it or quit, i will definitely choose quit. This games idea was not about parkour, 2 years ago when i started this and if idea has changed then yes, this is wrong game for me. And pls change the game name to Parkourtopia so it wont mislead others and ppl know that they should stay away from this game if they have any difficulty concentrating.
      absolutely agree with this
      give all thumb up
      >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
        If my options is waste about 50-100hours (actually i have wasted already that and can't still) in parkour to learn it or quit, i will definitely choose quit. This games idea was not about parkour, 2 years ago when i started this and if idea has changed then yes, this is wrong game for me. And pls change the game name to Parkourtopia so it wont mislead others and ppl know that they should stay away from this game if they have any difficulty concentrating.
        Also, growtopias servers are trash soo it makes parkours 100 times harder sometimes you cant even play them, so they should re think things like this...
        IGN: 46s

Avocados Feel free to donate, my donate box is at jacobsp!

Comment

but 6 is not as nice a number as 5
          hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Working...
          X