Clear All

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
    You can transmute untradeable items
    Seafoam beard with focus eye
    sigpic
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

You can remove a permanent transmutation inside the Transmutabooth. Look in "Your Transmutations" list.

- - - Updated - - -

The current selection of "Transmutable" items are based on the top 50 give or take most equipped items. More items will be added in the future.
      You can see if item is "Transmutable" in the Info.
      As of right now I can't transmute nearly any good looking item I would want to. I hope more are added soon.

Not sure if this is a bug but transmuted pet items still have the pet following you. You can now wear a leash but also have a different item in your hand. Cool feature if intended.

Can't wait for the items I actually use and would want to use to be transmutable.

A really good update once more items are added so that the feature could actually be used. Can't put any mods on my fancy clothing because they are too fancy or specific to be popular.
      . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
        Also question, can you just buy an expensive item, for example da vinci wings, then transmute it for 10k gems, then sell the wings back and now wear them forever for just 10k gems? If so, this was not thought out very well.
        Items disappear from your inventory after you transmute it. You can get back your item by removing the effect from Transmutebooth. So, no
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Opinions

Probably one of my favourite updates so far, cos i really like some items to fit together but impossible
          Queries though:
          1. Does the 2 items combined together make a new design or it just overlaps?
          2. If 2 items have 2 different mods and we combine together, will the combined item have all the mods from the 2 items?
          3. Is it possible to combine legendary items together?

Comment

You can transmute untradeable items
            Why doesn't the booth accept almost anything good? No dragons, no rings, no hoods, no nothing. 99% of every item I've tested hasn't worked.
            Maybe you guys could make it a bit more flexible, so that it would accept dragons, riding wls, etc?

Comment

From what I tried...

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt
              1. Does the 2 items combined together make a new design or it just overlaps?
              Overlaps, depending on what you transmute for.

2. If 2 items have 2 different mods and we combine together, will the combined item have all the mods from the 2 items?
              No. Transmute soda jetpack for ripple wings - Only gives the ripple wings double jump effect, no parasol effect.

3. Is it possible to combine legendary items together?
              not sure.
              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                Why doesn't the booth accept almost anything good? No dragons, no rings, no hoods, no nothing. 99% of every item I've tested hasn't worked.
                Maybe you guys could make it a bit more flexible, so that it would accept dragons, riding wls, etc?
                agree on that, and even though 400 items sounds alot, there is alot of combinations that hardly works out too, maybe because of how many clothing items there are in game, it may take months to fully add in every item with almost every combination possible

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                From what I tried...

Overlaps, depending on what you transmute for.

No. Transmute soda jetpack for ripple wings - Only gives the ripple wings double jump effect, no parasol effect.

not sure.
                well.... that kinda sucks... thought it would be something better. oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                  well.... that kinda sucks... thought it would be something better. oh well
                  Same, but overall cool update!
                  GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                  Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Now I can make the nice looking shoes fast shoes, and the non-double jump back items double jump, and the nice looking hand item have enhanced digging!
                    Thanks guys!

But this makes the speed medallion a bit useless though.

Here's one example that I've been wanting for a really long time now:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Reallycool.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	6593812
                    Last edited by HugeLock; 12-05-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                      the first item you select in the transmutabooth is the one you'll be keeping its mods (notice : special effects of this item like particles that spawn when you jump will be removed)
                      the second item you select is what is gonna be shown when you wear the 1st item you selected
                      you will not keep the mods of the second item you select
                      Ign : Netrex
                      Level : 77
                      Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                      Originally posted by ZeoFire
                      Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                      Originally posted by Yasuo
                      Don't worry, I will...
                      Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                        Its not workig for me. I tried to transmute Shoulder cannon and Green bowtie, and Orbs of elixir and ripper wings. Is this a bug? Otherwise, this feature is really awesome!
                        These items should work. They are transmutable.

Comment

Just asking, is zephyr helmet transmutable?
                          I'd like to have a set with only chicken hat and focused eyes, but still be able double jump...

Also, byebye JamSandwich, it was good to have you in this community!
                          You have helped so much of us - good luck for the future!
                          May the chicken god be with you.
                          honk
                          insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                            Just asking, is zephyr helmet transmutable?
                            I'd like to have a set with only chicken hat and focused eyes, but still be able double jump...
                            most of the items of the months don't work yet, i wish they add more of them. i think dragoscarf is the one that can be transmuted so far
                            Ign : Netrex
                            Level : 77
                            Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                            Originally posted by ZeoFire
                            Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                            Originally posted by Yasuo
                            Don't worry, I will...
                            Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Could this make possible to use hand items with ring of shrinking? My problem is that only item what i always use is this ring. And cause of ring, i can't ever use hand items. So could it be possible in future to use example my sonic sword with my shrinking ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikecats View Post
                                Only 400 items work atm they will add more
                                I guess ill have to try other combinations then, thanks and gr8 suggestion m8
                                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
                                X