Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Feedback] Transmutabooth Update

    Click image for larger version

Name:	GROW_Transmutabooth_solo_Banner.png
Views:	2
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	6717510

    Hello Growtopians,

    Now that you know a little more about the Transmutabooth go and try it out yourself and let us know what you think about it!
    Looking forward to reading your feedback and suggestions in this thread.

    In case you missed the annoucement and the Dev Diary, you can read more here.

    ~ NekoRei

  • #2
    hmmmmm does that mean i can overlay my shades on my starchild makeup? that'd be pretty cool gotta try this out
    IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
    I kept eating apples lol

    Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

    Comment


    • #3
      Pretty cool and I know it requires a lot of work but is this the monthly update. Dont get be wrong, its nice but it just doesn't have much interesting content..

      Jedaki

      Comment


      • #4
        Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)

        I'm so GLAM,
        I sweat GLITTER.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Aeios View Post
          Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)
          "Does the item "-----" consumable?"

          Jedaki

          Comment


          • #6
            I haven't tested this yet, but it sure sounds really cool!

            I'll update this in a few hours when I have explored
            the update.

            Comment


            • #7
              Kinda want it to show whether the item can be transmutated or not in the description or an icon when you transmutate.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Aeios View Post
                Does the item "Transmutabooth" consumable or it is permanent? Like if you place it down and break, it will go back to your inventory? (Sorry I didn't try the item yet)
                It will go back inside your inventory.

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                hmmmmm does that mean i can overlay my shades on my starchild makeup? that'd be pretty cool gotta try this out
                Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot (in that both items will be displayed at the same time), one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

                E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

                This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
                Last edited by JamSandwich; 12-05-2019, 11:18 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                  It will go back inside your inventory.

                  - - - Updated - - -



                  Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot, one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

                  E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

                  This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
                  Can we know the limitations of transmutations? It seems pretty inconsistent with what can and can't be transmuted.
                  e.g. I can transmute Speed Medallion, Cursed Pendant, Zeus Lightning Bolt, Flame Scythe, and all items with rarity (?), but not Adventuring Mustache, Legendary Katana (presumably so because legendary), Seafoam Hair, Green Aura, Ghostking's Glory, Glowstick, Super Spatula, Guild Challenge Crown.

                  nevermind (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...booth-Update):
                  Originally posted by Starkos
                  Right now, we're at over 400 approved items across all the major clothing slots, and we'll be adding more over time (there's just so much to test, because with every item, we need to try it with every conceivable item in that slot to make sure it works).
                  37 World of the Days won.
                  4 World Building Competitions placed in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                    It will go back inside your inventory.

                    - - - Updated - - -



                    Explore the possibilities of the Transmutabooth. Unfortunately you can't overlay two items of the same slot, one item will be replaced with the visual of the other, but if the first item has mod(s) they will be kept.

                    E.g. Fairy Wings transmuted with Blanket Cape. The visual will be the Blanket Cape with the Double-Jump MOD of the Fairy Wings... finally the Blanket Cape can now have Double-Jump! Cool huh?

                    This is just one example of the many possibilities and creative ways to use the Transmutabooth.
                    How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
                    rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
                    GOAL :
                    Max level (112/125)
                    Enjoy the game (45/100)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So I can now wear any shoe and make them speedy? Wow.
                      IGN: CandleJack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hazefaze View Post
                        How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
                        rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
                        Yes, you can break any of your active transmutations by wrenching your Transmutabooth and selecting the appropriate options there (you'll get the items back, but no gem refunds on the transmutation, though)!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hazefaze View Post
                          How if we do permanent ? Is there any ways to get it back to the first form ? Ex i do tractor with appereance diamond
                          rocket shoes, is there any ways to make this tractor to look back at its first form ?
                          You can remove a permanent transmutation inside the Transmutabooth. Look in "Your Transmutations" list.

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by Techy View Post
                          Can we know the limitations of transmutations? It seems pretty inconsistent with what can and can't be transmuted.
                          e.g. I can transmute Speed Medallion, Cursed Pendant, Zeus Lightning Bolt, Flame Scythe, and all items with rarity (?), but not Adventuring Mustache, Legendary Katana (presumably so because legendary), Seafoam Hair, Green Aura, Ghostking's Glory, Glowstick, Super Spatula, Guild Challenge Crown.

                          nevermind (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...booth-Update):
                          The current selection of "Transmutable" items are based on the top 50 give or take most equipped items. More items will be added in the future.
                          You can see if item is "Transmutable" in the Info.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Need to try it first

                            After iam try it
                            I have question about that...

                            What will happen if we transmutate Chicken plow and Tractor?
                            Or it can't to transmutated?

                            And what will happen if i sell transmutate item?
                            Mod in item will reset to normal mod or it mod still in the item we transmutated?

                            Cause if mod item we transmutated still in item, people can easily to scam other. Maybe...
                            Last edited by Yunichi; 12-05-2019, 11:33 AM. Reason: Added some text
                            The Sky is Happy~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
                              It will go back inside your inventory.
                              Thank you JamSandwich.



                              Aaaannddd by the way,

                              I noticed the Fissure, it is already white thanks for changing.

                              I'm so GLAM,
                              I sweat GLITTER.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X