Guild Hacked [Edited Title]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Hacked [Edited Title]

I am the guild leader of sheep and one of my members got hacked and invited another person who somehow manages to kick me ( the GL ) and changes the guild lock to a normal wl.
    I'm not sure how to attach a video but you can watch it at @sheepguild. I'm not sure what to even do now....
    The hacker came back and asked us to check his ig....
    IGN : DC88

How tf can you kick your guild leader? Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
      How tf can you kick your guild leader? Is that even possible?
      That's what I'm worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by ISprayGt View Post
        I am the guild leader of sheep and one of my members got hacked and invited another person who somehow manages to kick me ( the GL ) and changes the guild lock to a normal wl.
        I'm not sure how to attach a video but you can watch it at @sheepguild. I'm not sure what to even do now....
        The hacker came back and asked us to check his ig....
        Now this is some next level hacking, hope the admins can do something about this, its not healthy for the community
        IGN:Chivalry
        Level: 26
        Need someone to talk to or hangout? Send me a DM
        Mainworld: CHIVY

Comment

I'm not sure if I can say this but the hacker is ______ , he does exploits in games , according to him , he is able to hack into any guild as long as he gets a account with ge and above in the guild.

Comment

Originally posted by ISprayGt View Post
            I'm not sure if I can say this but the hacker is Jaina Proudmoore , he does exploits in games , according to him , he is able to hack into any guild as long as he gets a account with ge and above in the guild.
            Censor the name D: if you found any evidence or technique he's using. save it and screenshot it. PM those evidence to any forum guardian or moderator

Comment

If this is true then just contact support.

Comment

Thanks for informing us about this. We shall look into this further but we would need more information as the video in the instagram is blurry and we barely can see what happened so please connect with customer support ASAP. For your guild member that was hacked ask him/her to contact customer support immediately.

Comment

Censor the name D: if you found any evidence or technique he's using. save it and screenshot it. PM those evidence to any forum guardian or moderator
                  *when you can see the name in the quote*

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    *when you can see the name in the quote*
                    When you realize that the quoted name was changed from the beginning.

Comment

By the way, I edited the title.

Comment

When you realize that the quoted name was changed from the beginning.
                        whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                          Thanks for informing us about this. We shall look into this further but we would need more information as the video in the instagram is blurry and we barely can see what happened so please connect with customer support ASAP. For your guild member that was hacked ask him/her to contact customer support immediately.
                          Basically ________ got invited by one of my gc and he was then promoted to ge. After that , he manages to change the guild lock into a normal wl and he became the owner ( what happened in video ) .Currently unsure if that member account was hacked or that was the hackers account.

Comment

Just check _________ post
                            Last edited by Odric; 12-05-2019, 11:58 PM. Reason: Removed name; please don't single people out

Comment

Here’s how the exploit happened:
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sGt8Ag...d=9jfs51yz8btd
                              Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                              Discord: Winwood#3315
                              IG: Winwoodgt
                              IGN: Winwood

Comment

Working...
                              X