Transmutation glitch?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmutation glitch?????

Why can't chaos Corruption's lightning and sped medallion lightning be seen when I transmutate it?! Please fix this... It says that the mods and properties will stay right?

Originally posted by Combinate View Post
    Why can't chaos Corruption's lightning and sped medallion lightning be seen when I transmutate it?! Please fix this... It says that the mods and properties will stay right?
    It depends on the order of the transmutation. Particle effects are only kept for the target item (what becomes the visual).

Comment

So that means I can't transfer Cape of Shadows' particle effect to other back items?

That's so sad.
      IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
        It depends on the order of the transmutation. Particle effects are only kept for the target item (what becomes the visual).

how about shadow spirit of underworld? after i transmute it with my med scarf, the ghost is still exist. is it intended?

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
          how about shadow spirit of underworld? after i transmute it with my med scarf, the ghost is still exist. is it intended?
          The ghost is a pet, ofc it is intended. The pet counts as a mod...why wouldn't it stay.
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post

YES I DID THAT. The chaos Corruption was the targeted item

Comment

isn't chaos corruption a shirt item?
              Ign : Netrex
              Level : 77
              Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
              Originally posted by ZeoFire
              Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              Don't worry, I will...
              Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Working...
              X