Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transmutabooth taken inspiration from this thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmutabooth taken inspiration from this thread?

Before I ask, I want to make this clear: I am not asking for credit, but I just want to know if Ubisoft considered my suggested idea.

Is the transmutabooth derived from this idea? The idea revolved around allowing players to test items on them prior to buying them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0boUYrA7hI/
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Originally posted by SmartWaffle
    Why does this matter...?
    I'm curious about this matter. If it doesn't matter to you, why bother replying?

Comment

I don't think the transmutabooth works like how your suggestion goes.

It's an item that overlaps the visual of a clothing to another clothing of the same slot.

Eg. Air Robinsons with the visuals of Bunny Slippers.

You keep the Speedy mod of Air Robs while you look like wearing a Bunny Slippers.
      IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Because I think this is completely irrelevant and it's just a cry for attention.
        Everyone else seems to be fine with it other than you. Maybe you're the problem. Have a great day

Comment

i mean transmuting exists in some other games, so they might have just taken inspiration from those (diablo 3 transmogrification for example)

Comment

Maybe I'm just doing what the quote in your signature is saying. Have a great day as well. There's no point in having this thread and you're not acknowledging it, which troubles me.
            There is a point on having a thread if I want to ask something. If you are troubled by the thread, feel free to leave your toxicity elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
            i mean transmuting exists in some other games, so they might have just taken inspiration from those (diablo 3 transmogrification for example)
            Possibly......

Comment

What if you got an answer? What does this accomplish?
              It gives me an answer to my inquiry. You literally don't need to ask me that, it's logic. But sadly it seems like you can't comprehend that logic.

Comment

I feel so bad for the OP trying his hardest with comebacks but failing lol I could read them all day brb let me get my popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
                  I feel so bad for the OP trying his hardest with comebacks but failing lol I could read them all day brb let me get my popcorn
                  same. i will bring coke

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

No it is not.

I hope you found my answer to your inquiry insightful and enlightening. May you reflect on my answer and give it a deep thought. Should you be inspired by this answer anytime in your life, please lmk. I'm always glad to help shed light onto people.

tyvm

IGN:RILEC
                    Level:91

Discord: RILEC#6188

Comment

To people who bother complaining about the OP of the thread, your replies aren't any better than what you start out to accuse.
                      Stop causing unnecessary drama over nothing.
                      IGN: Prolly
                      ͏

Comment

pretty sure we had tons of people who suggested such stuff before
                        IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

I don’t think Ubisoft really taken inspiration from that thread but rather by logic. Since the idea of customisation of items’ mods, why not let everybody try it out before planning whether to make the purchase or not, I think this is just practical and not by any suggestion or theory...
                          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Taken inspiration from the Claw Of Growganoth glitch

Comment

Originally posted by Pooffy View Post
                              Before I ask, I want to make this clear: I am not asking for credit, but I just want to know if Ubisoft considered my suggested idea.

Is the transmutabooth derived from this idea? The idea revolved around allowing players to test items on them prior to buying them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0boUYrA7hI/
                              Well if you realise I also suggested for the Valentine weather machine and they added it. I really appreciate that even if they don't give credit who suggested that thing because I want that thing to exist not to gain some fame.

Well, now I did.
                              Ign/GrowID: Artlos
                              Just be yourself don't try to be others
                              And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                              X