New surg feature added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New surg feature added?

Not sure if it has always been but when you overuse on anesthetic they can go into a Near Coma! And possible a coma
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

I found out about that a few months ago actually by accident so I don't think it's new.
    sigpic

IGN: EpicGamer27
    Level: 78/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
      Not sure if it has always been but when you overuse on anesthetic they can go into a Near Coma! And possible a coma
      Been in the game since surgery was added. Prevents players from pre-emptively using anaesthetic before they see "Coming to..."
      37 World of the Days won.
      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
        Been in the game since surgery was added. Prevents players from pre-emptively using anaesthetic before they see "Coming to..."
        Oh ok thanks didnt know

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
        I found out about that a few months ago actually by accident so I don't think it's new.
        Oh ok i didnt know
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
          no, it occurs when you use it like 2 turns before coming to, just to tell you to stop using anes
          Ariana/Zya

Comment

For me thats new, when you use anes while patient is still in 'unconscious' state, you fail.
            Well thats a long time ago, before I quitted months ago.
            IGN: FRADM
            A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

Comment

Working...
            X