Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDMGamer
    replied
    For me thats new, when you use anes while patient is still in 'unconscious' state, you fail.
    Well thats a long time ago, before I quitted months ago.

Leave a comment:

• iAngelBear
    replied
    Originally posted by Techy View Post
    Been in the game since surgery was added. Prevents players from pre-emptively using anaesthetic before they see "Coming to..."
    no, it occurs when you use it like 2 turns before coming to, just to tell you to stop using anes

Leave a comment:

• ItsKyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Techy View Post
    Been in the game since surgery was added. Prevents players from pre-emptively using anaesthetic before they see "Coming to..."
    Oh ok thanks didnt know

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Superparty View Post
    I found out about that a few months ago actually by accident so I don't think it's new.
    Oh ok i didnt know

Leave a comment:

• Techy
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Not sure if it has always been but when you overuse on anesthetic they can go into a Near Coma! And possible a coma

Leave a comment:

• Superparty
    replied
    I found out about that a few months ago actually by accident so I don't think it's new.

Leave a comment:

• ItsKyan
    started a topic New surg feature added?

New surg feature added?

Not sure if it has always been but when you overuse on anesthetic they can go into a Near Coma! And possible a coma
Working...
X