[Merged] Guardian applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Guardian applications

It has been almost one month now, and they were supposed to hire new ones within a month.
    When are the applications coming?

Can we also get some more info on the requirements besides that the person has to be at least
    16 years of age and experienced within the game?

Thanks if you reply!

How are they gonna verify age first
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

yes that's what I'm waiting for because my dream of wanting to become Mods / Guardians May be realized Oh my God
      Hi Growtopia'n

~MonoCow

Comment

Originally posted by MonoCow View Post
        yes that's what I'm waiting for because my dream of wanting to become Mods / Guardians May be realized Oh my God
        sorry to say this, but your chances will be lowered if you use word "Mod" in plural form (mods),
        same goes for guardian

I don't really think you can be 2 (or more) persons at the same time.
        honk
        insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by MonoCow View Post
          Too much hope m8, too much. There'll be more than 5000 applications for sure so becoming a moderator is 0.1% chance for everyone, also there's chance that they won't choose anyone.

And about application opening. They'll open it whenever they'll want. Also 5 months ago was first announced that it's coming, so it might take 5 more months till they open it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
          I don't really think you can be 2 (or more) persons at the same time.
          By the "Mods / Guardians" he means Moderator OR Guardian.
          Discord: Moksej#3335
          IGN: Moksej
          Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

they only have a week now before they break their own deadline. supposedly, there will be an application after this week and then They are going to choose.

Besides, you need to be an experienced player in-game and in the forum. And at least be 6 months old or something. As I can see your ranks are pretty
            low so your chances of being a guardian are pretty low.
            IGN: SydeEvil
            Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Don't expect applications to come out on the deadline but they are supposed to be available on the 14th of December (1 month after the announcement they made regarding the applications). Don't count on it though as it may be subject to change.

Comment

Sorry for breaking your hopes, but that's like the American dream, useless.

Comment

The official application is coming out soon... in fact, sooner than you think. Just a bit more patience please

Also, take note that it's going to be for Guardian application because we are now implementing a new process wherein applicants who would pass will start by becoming a guardian first and then get promoted as a Moderator (if we find them performing well and deserving to be promoted).

Comment

no offense. But it would be better to organize an application in person than trusting random players that cared for nothing more than fame and power

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                      no offense. But it would be better to organize an application in person than trusting random players that cared for nothing more than fame and power
                      No one’s gonna fly to Ubisoft Abu Dhabi to be a Guardian lol
                      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                        I would
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Mihhihi View Post
                          It has been almost one month now, and they were supposed to hire new ones within a month.
                          When are the applications coming?

Can we also get some more info on the requirements besides that the person has to be at least
                          16 years of age and experienced within the game?

Thanks if you reply!
                          Hi, the application and the details regarding the requirements are now out, check this announcement

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                            Or can they? By doing an interview through video call?

Comment

how they can confirm that the age of people who register is 16 and over
                              IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

Working...
                              X