Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Winterfest (Mobile & PC)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Starkos View Post
    Hello! Regarding the Royal Winter Seals, we're definitely listening and watching. This is a tough one, because it's balanced under the assumption that you'll need 14 days of major effort to collect enough Seals on your own, with free sources being the cracker-based events, random events, Daily Quests, and in-game community-driven events (our team is going to be giving out lots of Seals in-game over the coming days!)... and on the other hand, you have the upfront Store purchases as a quick shortcut to all of it.

    This is similar to the Season Clash and the ability to buy tokens in the store, for which we caught a good bit of flak, as well. That was a bit less problematic, however, as the full weight of activity was balanced across multiple months, whereas here we only have 14 days. As before, we've tried to balance things to provide a healthy challenge for those who want to go it without paying and a good feeling for those who don't, but it's always a delicate thing. In most F2P games - the good ones, at least - money should simply be a shortcut in terms of time, never a means of acquiring something you couldn't get otherwise, and we've tried to follow that logic here.

    I understand your concerns and frustration, however, especially with the clear and uncomplicated Store IAP path right in front of you and a much more ambiguous field of random events and in-game community handouts representing the alternative route. We know - and love! - that Growtopia lives or dies based on its community, so we will be keeping a very close eye on the Royal Winter Wonders system and its seals. In many ways, it's an experiment, from the rewards it offers to the means of achieving them, and the best experiments have clear results and outcomes, which is what we want here.

    You guys matter, and we will be watching and acting on how progress goes across the community (for payers and non-payers alike) when it comes to the Royal Winter Wonders. We need to see how things go with all the pieces in place, and that includes several days of activity as well as the impact of our in-game community events, which should be starting early next week, so stay tuned!
    What was the point in this just backing the fact your making money? wow ur gonna give some away community driven no sorry you have not even listened to us as a community who drive your game.

    Make it similar too tree decorations make it grind able 14 days of doing events for 5 each time no thank you what a waste of time reading up on and even trying to get through to you lot
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 71
    Gems: 352k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

    Comment


    • #47
      Notice how "In-App Purchases" has been specially highlighted.
      This kind of proves to me how the entire update revolves around milking growtopia.
      "Random events" to earn seals without spending money? What a joke!
      Please don't give the devs a reason to repeat this.
      Don't buy any store items!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-12-12 19_33_22-Growtopia.png
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	6593979

      Comment


      • #48
        Even if this would be re-balanced later on, what about those, who already had spent big amount of real money to get enough seals? It wouldn't be fair either. So if re-balancing is gonna happen, it should be soon.
        ACHIEVEMENTS:
        Lvl 125, Dr. of Legend
        Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10 Cook 8/10

        Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.
        Ig: pinuskigt

        Comment


        • #49
          About Royal Winter Seal

          Idk will Ubisoft adding more event to obtain Royal Winter Seal
          I've tested 200 cracker and i got around 230 seal and it take around 30-45 minutes
          imagine 12000 seal it will take like 30-40 hours to done if u dont bought gem from IAP
          Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Minamori View Post
            Idk will Ubisoft adding more event to obtain Royal Winter Seal
            I've tested 200 cracker and i got around 230 seal and it take around 30-45 minutes
            imagine 12000 seal it will take like 30-40 hours to done if u dont bought gem from IAP
            Actually ı made 4k points in 110 Minutes with using Crackers.
            Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

            My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

            Comment


            • #51
              I feel like Winter Royale Wonders and Crackers cover the whole Winterfest magic. Or it’s just happend to me
              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

              My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                Notice how "In-App Purchases" has been specially highlighted.
                This kind of proves to me how the entire update revolves around milking growtopia.
                "Random events" to earn seals without spending money? What a joke!
                Please don't give the devs a reason to repeat this.
                Don't buy any store items!

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]228192[/ATTACH]
                They know what there doing it's pathetic and shouldnt be in our game
                Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                IGN: Deno855
                TRUE OG
                Level: 71
                Gems: 352k / 1mil
                WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                Instagram: @deno855_gt

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                  Notice how "In-App Purchases" has been specially highlighted.
                  This kind of proves to me how the entire update revolves around milking growtopia.
                  "Random events" to earn seals without spending money? What a joke!
                  Please don't give the devs a reason to repeat this.
                  Don't buy any store items!

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]228192[/ATTACH]
                  This, also keep note no one is going to spend 6 hours a day during the holiday farming for this stuff.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Very disappointing. I left this game about 2 months ago, and came back to talk with some old friends and I'm not surprised that the game is even more pay to win. This is a huge turn off to me, and I wish you guys wouldn't focus on money so much.
                    IGN: ShadowGraal
                    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                    Owner of BuyEvilBricks
                    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                      This, also keep note no one is going to spend 6 hours a day during the holiday farming for this stuff.
                      They know what there doing trust me
                      Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                      IGN: Deno855
                      TRUE OG
                      Level: 71
                      Gems: 352k / 1mil
                      WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                      Instagram: @deno855_gt

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        seal is pay is really to win?

                        pay to win or not it's dosn't matter
                        its dev choice they need money to pay staff,server, and etc
                        just look @ other dev game, almost all is premium game, which u must buy game before playing
                        or free game with loaded with IAP or paid DLC

                        but for this game, dev choice to minimalize IAP or paid DLC

                        u can pay to get seal, u can earn free seal in game it's your choice

                        because allmost item in game u can get it for free,

                        you dont need pay to play this game

                        and you want best item in "free" game without decent effort?

                        yeah, there is many ppl do buying gems or supporter with "RLM", but its their choice

                        this game never force u to using "RLM", and u can still have fun with this game


                        LOL my tittle is absurd (just realize after post it) /fp sorry typo
                        >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Royal Winter Power Mod

                          The royal winter power mod grants double jump and slow fall. Interesting, but when will that mod end?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                            The royal winter power mod grants double jump and slow fall. Interesting, but when will that mod end?
                            After Winterfest and after they take your money
                            Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                            IGN: Deno855
                            TRUE OG
                            Level: 71
                            Gems: 352k / 1mil
                            WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                            Instagram: @deno855_gt

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              How about Tossing a Royal Winter Seal on stuff for toys
                              it will depend on amount and rarity
                              this will be good for the sake of the broken farmable economy
                              IGN : EuryX


                              Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by kelek ulo View Post
                                pay to win or not it's dosn't matter
                                its dev choice they need money to pay staff,server, and etc
                                just look @ other dev game, almost all is premium game, which u must buy game before playing
                                or free game with loaded with IAP or paid DLC

                                but for this game, dev choice to minimalize IAP or paid DLC

                                u can pay to get seal, u can earn free seal in game it's your choice

                                because allmost item in game u can get it for free,

                                you dont need pay to play this game

                                and you want best item in "free" game without decent effort?

                                yeah, there is many ppl do buying gems or supporter with "RLM", but its their choice

                                this game never force u to using "RLM", and u can still have fun with this game


                                LOL my tittle is absurd (just realize after post it) /fp sorry typo
                                u call what others are doing to get the seals "decent effort", i'd call more more than decent. the game never forces you to use "RLM", but it's leading you to that option.

                                royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
                                don't change my mind

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X