Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Why does the panda leash look more realistically like a bear than the polar bear. The polar bear looks like a damn dog leash. I wanna vote on changing that tbh.
    IGN: FOWL

Originally posted by FOWL View Post
    Why does the panda leash look more realistically like a bear than the polar bear. The polar bear looks like a damn dog leash. I wanna vote on changing that tbh.
    How dare you speak of the holy polar bear like this?

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

The polar bear is cute the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
        How dare you speak of the holy polar bear like this?
        It's been here since day 1 the polar bear leash is OG
        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
        IGN: Deno855
        TRUE OG
        Level: 71
        Gems: 352k / 1mil
        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

I don't hate the OG polar dog... I mean bear but I do want one that looks like one.

Instead of changing the sprites, they should just add a new one. Call it Legit Polar Bear leash, maybe?
          IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
            I don't hate the OG polar dog... I mean bear but I do want one that looks like one.

Instead of changing the sprites, they should just add a new one. Call it Legit Polar Bear leash, maybe?
            I mean they should keep it the same. I think it would be dope if they could equip like a variant. Sort of like diamond horns. When you put the leash on and take it off it switches the look of it.

Comment

I mean they should keep it the same. I think it would be dope if they could equip like a variant. Sort of like diamond horns. When you put the leash on and take it off it switches the look of it.
              That sounds a good idea too. +1 I'm up for it.
              IGN: CandleJack

Comment

I agree with you on that
                Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                IGN: Deno855
                TRUE OG
                Level: 71
                Gems: 352k / 1mil
                WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Old designs should stay as it is. We don’t need Ubisoft going around redesigning everything in the game to make it look more “realistic”. And people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                    Old designs should stay as it is. We don’t need Ubisoft going around redesigning everything in the game to make it look more “realistic”. And people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.
                    Glad to hear your feedback. Im an old time player and i’d love to see new changes to the game. The game should be appealing to the eyes of players. How many players do you even seen anymore with a polar bear leash tbh? People should be able to request things they would like to see. The feature itself is beyond amazing and some of us would love to have more hands on with new items that are created with it.

Comment

Glad to hear your feedback. Im an old time player and i’d love to see new changes to the game.
                      Changes can be good but not unnecessary changes. As an old player myself, I wouldn’t be too happy if they redesign any items before they took over. It’s a disrespectful in a sense. They should just leave it as it is, back when item designs were goofy.

The game should be appealing to the eyes of players. How many players do you even seen anymore with a polar bear leash tbh?
                      The reason why very little ayers have it is due to the high price. It costs 40,000 gems for something that doesn’t do anything. Even if they were to redesign it, the numbers would still drop in the next years because it’s just another pet. The game is already appealing enough to the players. We don’t stay because they redesign, we stay because their designs advance. Not every pets have to look cute or cool or realistic.

People should be able to request things they would like to see
                      Never did I mention about players not being able to request things. There’s a whole subforum called Suggestion Box where players can suggest their requests there.
                      sigpic

Comment

people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.
                        This is you saying that they should stop requesting this feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Changes can be good but not unnecessary changes. As an old player myself, I wouldn’t be too happy if they redesign any items before they took over. It’s a disrespectful in a sense. They should just leave it as it is, back when item designs were goofy.

The reason why very little ayers have it is due to the high price. It costs 40,000 gems for something that doesn’t do anything. Even if they were to redesign it, the numbers would still drop in the next years because it’s just another pet. The game is already appealing enough to the players. We don’t stay because they redesign, we stay because their designs advance. Not every pets have to look cute or cool or realistic.

Never did I mention about players not being able to request things. There’s a whole subforum called Suggestion Box where players can suggest their requests there.
                        The design would remain the same the only thing different would be that their would be a variant added to the design. It could remain appealing to an old player and also be appealing to newer players.

Comment

This is you saying that they should stop requesting this feature.
                          Yes because it’s a feature specially for the Diamond Horn. You have to remember that Diamond Horns is an IOTM. That’s like requesting for another rayman feature but only breaks 2 blocks at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

The design would remain the same the only thing different would be that their would be a variant added to the design. It could remain appealing to an old player and also be appealing to newer players.
                          I don’t see how the current polar bear leash is “unappealing”. This game targets mostly male audiences despite the amount of cute leash that exists in the game. Changing the design of one item is unnecessary and redundant, it wouldn’t boost the amount of players playing in any way.

There’s way better ways to appeal to more audiences such as removing the straps on Razor Wings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes because it’s a feature specially for the Diamond Horn. You have to remember that Diamond Horns is an IOTM. That’s like requesting for another rayman feature but only breaks 2 blocks at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see how the current polar bear leash is “unappealing”. This game targets mostly male audiences despite the amount of cute leash that exists in the game. Changing the design of one item is unnecessary and redundant, it wouldn’t boost the amount of players playing in any way.

There’s way better ways to appeal to more audiences such as removing the straps on Razor Wings.
                            I wouldn’t go as far as saying male audiences tbh. Theres more girl related clothes than guys tbh. Although some stuff is considered something a guy would most likely use we also have to realize that girls like them as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X