Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your plan for Root Cuttings?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's your plan for Root Cuttings?

    Recently, a rebalance for the Roots came out... Unfortunately, no items that requires Root Cuttings were added. I think there's no point farming Roots as an alternative if no one's interested on buying Root Cuttings. The items we currently have merely requires mere amount of Root Cuttings; mostly futile cosmetics.

    My questions:
    - Do you have any plans for Root Cuttings?
    - Are you going to add the Root Cuttings to Carnival quests, Role quests, Daily quests, and Life goals?
    - Will you make consumables/clothings/blocks that provides bonuses for farming Roots & extracting Root Cuttings?


  • #2
    Need answers from the devs

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by unusedname1 View Post
      - Do you have any plans for Root Cuttings?
      It's rebalanced 2 weeks ago, nothing changed. Still dead feature, even if they make third update about root. No one will care about it.
      Originally posted by unusedname1 View Post
      - Are you going to add the Root Cuttings to Carnival quests, Role quests, Daily quests, and Life goals?
      Adding root cuttings to quest is bad idea.
      Originally posted by unusedname1 View Post
      - Will you make consumables/clothings/blocks that provides bonuses for farming Roots & extracting Root Cuttings?
      Roots already rebalanced no need items for bonuses.
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

      My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

      Comment


      • #4
        Dragon speaking...

        Originally posted by unusedname1 View Post
        Recently, a rebalance for the Roots came out... Unfortunately, no items that requires Root Cuttings were added. I think there's no point farming Roots as an alternative if no one's interested on buying Root Cuttings. The items we currently have merely requires mere amount of Root Cuttings; mostly futile cosmetics.

        My questions:
        - Do you have any plans for Root Cuttings?
        - Are you going to add the Root Cuttings to Carnival quests, Role quests, Daily quests, and Life goals?
        - Will you make consumables/clothings/blocks that provides bonuses for farming Roots & extracting Root Cuttings?

        To answer your questions, i have several.
        For root cuttings, you can use it to make some items. I choose monkhoods as example, basically you can sell that for 1/1 wls. Also, you can try combine to make a new-born seeds. No promised, if that sold by instantly.

        Meh, i just use my spare blocks for building.


        Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.


        Check out of this video ^^

        Comment


        • #5
          I guess we need to wait until a youtuber uploads a profit video about root cutting, but yeah it is a dead feature.
          Oof

          Comment

          Working...
          X