This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Discarding the Fists because they were released after the feet gives us these:

Back --> Ice Throne
    Turns out its great for relieving back pain.

Mail --> Puffy Jacket/Parka/Mountain Set/Buckskin Set
    I hope you're used to the cold, it's only getting colder from here. Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.

Greaves --> Toboggan/ Snowtopian
    Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

*Coincidentially, they're 3 Items...
    Just the perfect Quantity that any Combiner ACCEPTS.

Back - ice throne or mistletoe . (ice block is also good for releaving pain .)

Mail - Puffy jacket or Winter Robe , since only these 2 can be used as neck item , and winter robe has King of Winter in info.

Greaves - toboggan , or winter sledge . (maybe snowballs they kinda give u icy stance)

fist .- says punch .

so use toboggan + winter robe (or puffy jacket) AND go break some ice blocks (ice , ice crust , ice block, ice throne )
    ign: V3K1

Comment

• Originally posted by buyb View Post
      Back - ice throne or mistletoe . (ice block is also good for releaving pain .)

Mail - Puffy jacket or Winter Robe , since only these 2 can be used as neck item , and winter robe has King of Winter in info.

Greaves - toboggan , or winter sledge . (maybe snowballs they kinda give u icy stance)

fist .- says punch .

so use toboggan + winter robe (or puffy jacket) AND go break some ice blocks (ice , ice crust , ice block, ice throne )
      It’s not the winter robe as one of the descriptions says a jacket is needed for warmth.
      Winter sledge doesn’t mention it warms feet so it can’t be that, same in that with the mistletoe, it’s icy throne.
      IGN: Tycan
      Discord: Tycan#0745
      PSN IG: Tycan_x
      Level 118
      (ง'̀-'́)ง

Comment

• Originally posted by DrNoah View Post
        You know what’s weird? You specifically cannot put boots or pants on a Snowtopian.
        HMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
        The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards ...
        Item description;
        • Winterbot - Greaves
          One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

Wait a minute.
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

• Rebump!

Discarding the Fists because they were released after the feet gives us these:

Back --> Ice Throne
          Turns out its great for relieving back pain.

Mail --> Puffy Jacket/Parka/Mountain Set/Buckskin Set
          I hope you're used to the cold, it's only getting colder from here. Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.

Greaves --> Toboggan/ Snowtopian
          Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

*Coincidentially, they're 3 Items...
          Just the perfect Quantity that any Combiner ACCEPTS.
          IGN: LegenPrism
          Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• Sounds like a lead, but snowtopians are just too overrated, no sellers, and overpriced prices in vends(the cheapest was 10wls)
            We can still try though

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
              Sounds like a lead, but snowtopians are just too overrated, no sellers, and overpriced prices in vends(the cheapest was 10wls)
              We can still try though
              Not really sure if snowtopian is part of this, one is because it was added like dec 1, second is if they wanted to make an item that has snowtopian in it's recipe, they should have made it more obtainable. In fact, it is obtain in winterfest calendar, which is done because christmas is done.

Anyways... bump! Any more crazy ideas?

Let me properly introduce myself,
              Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
              and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• My guess is probably from chopping up winterfishes?
                Like how rayman shoes are from chopping up perfect gar?
                if you apply this concept idk maybe perfect artic ice fish?

IGN:FLISE

Comment

• Originally posted by Flise View Post
                  My guess is probably from chopping up winterfishes?
                  Like how rayman shoes are from chopping up perfect gar?
                  if you apply this concept idk maybe perfect artic ice fish?

IGN:FLISE
                  it is possible but... isn't perfect artic ice fish is worth 10wls+?
                  and we don't even know whether the item is obtain by combining or dropped just like black cat ears

Let me properly introduce myself,
                  Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
                  and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                    HMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

I am sure you all will manage to find it together.

Item description;
                    • Winterbot - Greaves
                      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

Wait a minute.
                    I'm pretty sure it that hint is "One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress."

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it that hint is "One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress."
                      All the other 4 parts have the same description, so it does not really help us in the riddle

Comment

• Feet could be something completely different to what we’ve been talking about in regards to the item descriptions as in it’s just as simple to get as the other items. They could be the clues to getting the final form of the winterbot, or is it confirmed it works the same as rayman?
                        IGN: Tycan
                        Discord: Tycan#0745
                        PSN IG: Tycan_x
                        Level 118
                        (ง'̀-'́)ง

Comment

• Time is running out, and it doesn't need Feet to do so... Clues are much appreciated.

Comment

• Good bye winterbot, see you next year!
                            IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
                            Net worth : 71dls
                            Target : 1/16 TM
                            4k/50k gtloomings seed
                            BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

• Nutcracker Coat
                              Desc
                              'I offer you this warm and cozy coat perfect for keeping away the chill if you go on any mystical winter-time journeys .'

Maybe you need to wear the nutcracker coat and the sword by mean 'protect myself' and doing certain action..
                              IGN : Mumboz

LEVEL : 60/125

Visit my mini vend shop at UNRX!

Comment

• That Nutcracker Coat is the perfect description that matches the hint...

I've also tried going to Nutcracker Shop wearing

... 4/5 parts of the WinterBot, ... also wearing entire Nutcracker set, hoping WinterBot Feet might be available for purchase under certain conditions
                                ...also tried wearing WinterBot items, together with Parka Hood and Puffy Blue jacket instead.

... broke Walnut Blocks with Nutcracker Set, as well as WinterBot parts (4/5) for drops...

Have no other ideas at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X