This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
    We're not adding a Marketplace or Auction House in Store Wars. Anyone saying otherwise is trolling. Everyone breaaaathe.
    It was quite a cool debate nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by myLocation View Post
      i wonder how many mrsongo subscriber in this thread.

and see the gods just spoken..

I can't wait huehue
      we made a theory from patch notes and i shared them, not a big deal

Also i wonder what it can be.. Store-Wars?

Comment

Quit the drama and let's just hope for the better of this game
        A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
        World: ZYTRAN
        Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

I’m still waiting for support’s reply btw
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
            I’m still waiting for support’s reply btw
            Good luck, I wish you the best even though you were behaving inappropriately towards me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CarSurf View Post
            It was quite a cool debate nonetheless.
            Indeed, an interesting one.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe
              Songo would deserve perma ban because he causes mass hysteria for real. He basically caused Laws ban too. Good job MrSongo, hope you are proud of urself /fp
              He's been like that for years

Comment

Originally posted by unusedname1 View Post
                He's been like that for years
                Ikr. Thats why i don't watch his videos. I don't want support fake news, cause they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. Click baiters aren't good for Growtopia. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  Ikr. Thats why i don't watch his videos. I don't want support fake news, cause they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. Click baiters aren't good for Growtopia. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.
                  Odric just saw my forums profile and left me with no reply I’ve yet to be told the reason for my ban

Comment

oh no!! marketplace = buy world dieded oh no!! I spent so many dls on buy worlds *** now useless this so sad I think everyone will quit!

yeah an update which doesn't benefit you personally doesn't means it'll kill the game lmao
                    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                      Odric just saw my forums profile and left me with no reply I’ve yet to be told the reason for my ban
                      Dude, you can't talk about ban here, so go and contact support, tell whole story and at least they will tell the reason. In your case, i would really hope that you would get unbanned, cause well, i can understand why you went mad. I got some dms in ig from ppl who believed songo too. I tried explain to them why i believe that there will be not market place, but some still refused believe me, cause of one stupid fake pic. So you aren't alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                        oh no!! marketplace = buy world dieded oh no!! I spent so many dls on buy worlds *** now useless this so sad I think everyone will quit!

yeah an update which doesn't benefit you personally doesn't means it'll kill the game lmao
                        Uhhh ok lol I’m saying this from my perspective since Ik most of the famous buy+ owners and I spoke to them about this

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you can't talk about ban here, so go and contact support, tell whole story and at least they will tell the reason. In your case, i would really hope that you would get unbanned, cause well, i can understand why you went mad. I got some dms in ig from ppl who believed songo too. I tried explain to them why i believe that there will be not market place, but some still refused believe me, cause of one stupid fake pic. So you aren't alone.
                        One of my fans on YouTube actually told me about this and I wanted to check it out by myself and so I did lol. I don’t watch growtopian you tubers (other than wicker10)

Comment

they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.
                          You are acting like i started this.. I just made what i saw on forum and patch notes... Also i didn’t say Next update is Marketplace for sure... i said it can be because of Patch notes!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSongoTwo View Post
                            You are acting like i started this.. I just made what i saw on forum and patch notes... Also i didn’t say Next update is Marketplace for sure... i said it can be because of Patch notes!
                            Okay fake news
                            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Explain the random marketplace item on the thumbnail & the completely made up picture you can't even get the actual source from
                              A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                              Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                              IGN: TK69
                              Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Idk are you real Songo or not, but reality is, if you are then i am the one who cleans your mess. I get dms from ppl who panic and i am the one who try make then calm down. So yeah. I really work hard for this community and then ppl who are famous try do everything what they can to just get views and click bait ppl with fake news. Can't respect. Hope you understand my point of view. Some times it really takes 1-2h to clean mess what some fake news spread dude causes, but i do it, cause i don't want just watch when ppl really panic about their investments.

And ps, i know who caused mess, cause dm starts help me, did you see MrSongos video, i panic and so on. so yes, they say your name when they ask help.

Comment

Working...
                                X