Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let banned players play during Anniversary Week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let banned players play during Anniversary Week.

Banned players are unbanned for the week of anniversary only.

I could paste a speech about the sentimental value this would add to the event.
    Instead, I'm reminding you there's around 5 days left until Anniversary strikes, so here's the description already:

They have grey skin with no face (from curse mod).
    They can roam any world.
    Debatable: They are free to talk.

To prevent any unwanted exploits, they cannot:

- Drop (disable drop)
    - Interact (using donation box/clothing compactor etc)
    Or their inventory set untradable/can't select anything or wiped.

- Punch (remove fist)
    - Wrench (remove wrench)
    - Pickup (Can't pick anything, like Heroic Tights of Prevention)
    - All /commands (Grant permission for emotes only)
    That's all.
    Yes
    29.47%
    No
    70.53%

The poll is expired.

lol I see 0 chance of this being added but that would be really cool. Infamous scammers like SydeFX just walking around 😂
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
      lol I see 0 chance of this being added but that would be really cool. Infamous scammers like SydeFX just walking around 😂
      Not impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Ready to defend any arguments. Reply now.

Comment

I don't see why not. It is play APPRECIATION week and what would GT be without hackers/scammers?
        Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
        Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
        IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

It actually would be funny seeing all the banned people from growtopia and then hang out and say goodbye to them and ban them again, actually again causing server lag and stuff. Like when seth banned everyone for 30 minutes
          IGN: SydeEvil
          Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
            This is indeed hilarious, +1 for the idea though it might not happen.
            ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Comment

Seems like a lot of effort, I think that effort would be better suited doing something for the players who didn't break the rules.
              IGN: Jisam
              Discord: Jisam#9391
              Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Wait, doesn't banned players also consist of the many spammers who got banned for spamming...

Actually this idea might be thoroughly interesting now that I think of it. Undead spambots returning, raise the player count to 100k again
                O how little

Comment

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
                  Seems like a lot of effort, I think that effort would be better suited doing something for the players who didn't break the rules.
                  The more effort put into the event, the better it is. The players who broke the rules will realize they cannot experience Growtopia from their limitations and will inevitably fall into regret. Could teach new players not to make the same mistakes. Nevertheless, the reunion of old friends is something.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                  Wait, doesn't banned players also consist of the many spammers who got banned for spamming...

Actually this idea might be thoroughly interesting now that I think of it. Undead spambots returning, raise the player count to 100k again
                  Hence the temporary return of banned players duct taped or not is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by sipsipsi69
                    The more effort put into the event, the better it is. The players who broke the rules will realize they cannot experience Growtopia from their limitations and will inevitably fall into regret. Could teach new players not to make the same mistakes. Nevertheless, the reunion of old friends is something.
                    It just seems like it would cause a lot of drama, and only to satisfy people who were banned? Makes no sense.

Comment

There will be tons of Bugs and Glitches
                      Pokekid: (Oh no, can’t drop)
                      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
                        It just seems like it would cause a lot of drama, and only to satisfy people who were banned? Makes no sense.
                        Perhaps, if they had permission to speak - debatable. Only seems subjective. Wouldn't it satisfy players to see the rule-breaker's fate? How about reunions? Anniversary revisits history, including the past banned players. Overall this will improve Anniversary Week. Makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                        There will be tons of Bugs and Glitches
                        Pokekid: (Oh no, can’t drop)
                        Had a look through your posts. Pokekid is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by sipsipsi69
                          Perhaps, if they had permission to speak - debatable. Only seems subjective. Wouldn't it satisfy players to see the rule-breaker's fate? How about reunions? Anniversary revisits history, including the past banned players. Overall this will improve Anniversary Week. Makes sense.
                          If they can't even speak, how will they have a reunion. If you know someone who was banned and you were good friends, most of the time you would just communicate outside of the game anyways. i don't see how this would improve anniversary for anyone other than maybe the banned players.

Comment

Originally posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
                            Banned players are unbanned for the week of anniversary only.

I could paste a speech about the sentimental value this would add to the event.
                            Instead, I'm reminding you there's around 5 days left until Anniversary strikes, so here's the description already:

They have grey skin with no face (from curse mod).
                            They can roam any world.
                            Debatable: They are free to talk.

To prevent any unwanted exploits, they cannot:

- Drop (disable drop)
                            - Interact (using donation box/clothing compactor etc)
                            Or their inventory set untradable/can't select anything or wiped.

- Punch (remove fist)
                            - Wrench (remove wrench)
                            - Pickup (Can't pick anything, like Heroic Tights of Prevention)
                            - All /commands (Grant permission for emotes only)
                            That's all.
                            how are the banned players gonna realize this announcement if they have stopped playing the game? its not like they keep trying to login everyday to see how many days are left for their ban lol.
                            are they gonna pm them on their email something like "hello you can play gt again"
                            banned player : "omg for real"?
                            support :"well yes, but actually no"
                            Ign : Netrex
                            Level : 77
                            Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                            Originally posted by ZeoFire
                            Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                            Originally posted by Yasuo
                            Don't worry, I will...
                            Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Cool suggestion, but they’re all busy playing on alts anyways! Plus they get to drop, trade, speak, and interact without any issues!

Comment

Working...
                              X