What is January's Guild Event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is January's Guild Event?

It's the second weekend of each month, and it is always announced on the Wednesday.

So what is the clash event going to be on Friday? We only have Thursday to prepare.

I was really looking forward to clash.
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Watch it be fishing, because apparently they like repeating events
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

I’m pretty sure it not always the second weekend, high chance it isn’t for another week... I really hope it’s this week though!
      IGN: Jisam
      Discord: Jisam#9391
      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
        Yes Doo it I don't want block basher. Because I cant just tape my mouse again
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        *Hasagi*
        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
        *Soryegadon*

Comment

I dont think it fishing

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
          It cant be 2 fishing when other event haven't even got 1 example ship,surgery and spice seed. And it will be extremely lame if fishing it repeating again because then it be 3 event and other zero. And I'm to trier to hold rod 3 day , plus why were they repeat if other event only 1 time or zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Q2bunnys View Post
            It cant be 2 fishing when other event haven't even got 1 example ship,surgery and spice seed. And it will be extremely lame if fishing it repeating again because then it be 3 event and other zero. And I'm to trier to hold rod 3 day , plus why were they repeat if other event only 1 time or zero.
            Sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by Q2bunnys View Post
              Wait surgery hasn't been done yet? If not, ohoho time to shine
              IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

Working...
              X