X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRRM
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    I am an active geiger user and I have been using this tool for 6 years ... and I ASK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN !!!
    Flashback Flan and Exquisite Gauntlet of Elements should be able to do that. Not make it perma.

Leave a comment:

• Rimuoi
    replied
    Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
    i dont agree about this tho

but yeah can you make it movable using the exquisite gauntlet
    Gauntlet of elemental

Leave a comment:

• IWasWeird
    replied
    i dont agree about this tho

but yeah can you make it movable using the exquisite gauntlet

Leave a comment:

• TheDestroyer85
    replied
    Speaking of flashback flans, selling quantum starfish at buystarfish which is used for flashback flan
    (Sorry for the self promote)

Leave a comment:

• iAngelBear
    replied
    Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    But if that does. That item will just be dropped hard
    no? flashback flan costs 40 wls or so to make, and no chef will sell it to you for less than a dl. there are barely any max level chefs in the game. gaunlet cant move stuff out of the world, so i dont see any problem with this? it was supposed to have that effect on all blocks upon release, until some changes were made that made some random blocks and wallpapers unmovable, which sucks.

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    It can't even be moved with Gauntlet of the Elements or Flashback Flan, this would be a great change!

+1
    But if that does. That item will just be dropped hard

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    It can't even be moved with Gauntlet of the Elements or Flashback Flan, this would be a great change!

+1

Leave a comment:

• IcyBomber
    replied
    I hate when u place it in wrong spot then u can't break it because i will not get back

Leave a comment:

• Pinuski
    replied
    At least you should be able to move it with gauntlet. Why was that disabled?

Leave a comment:

• JonnyPlaysGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Moksej View Post
    Well It won't be 1-2wls for sure, cause geiger it self is 12wls, so I'd guess it'd be around 20-30wls
    It's going to drop drop drop drop drop. Although if the sellers aren't desperate they can keep the price resonably high.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanJr
    replied
    Yes we are

Originally posted by GRRM View Post
    No we ain't. And I'm an active crystal hoarder with 10 chargers. I'm really fine with it not being perma, makes it exclusive and more expensive than if it were.
    I am an active geiger user and I have been using this tool for 6 years ... and I ASK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN !!!

Leave a comment:

• GRRM
    replied
    No we ain't. And I'm an active crystal hoarder with 10 chargers. I'm really fine with it not being perma, makes it exclusive and more expensive than if it were.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanJr
    replied
    *sigh*

Originally posted by GRRM View Post
    Why exactly would people want it to be perma? This will only crash the Geiger community.
    It's the Geiger users that are asking for that 😂

Leave a comment:

• GRRM
    replied
    Why exactly would people want it to be perma? This will only crash the Geiger community.

Leave a comment:

• Galastiz
    replied
    Agree and disagree...
    Agree: if you have Geiger Charger Placed. Yesterday I met someone have 60placed. He said hard to sell because Expensive.
    Disagree: if permanent item, geiger charger worth 80wls and no geiger placed price (cheap). Maybe geiger charger can to be 50 wl or low because so many geiger charger in growtopia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X