Mods abusing power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods abusing power

Since someone took down my post just to prevent people from seeing how useless support is , I made it into a video.

https://youtu.be/g8vc_vuEuEo

Mods and support are silencing players to avoid problems they dont want to fix.
    IGN : DC88

Oh they took it down?

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      Oh they took it down?
      Yes they took it down probably because they are scared it will start something.

The mod and support team really need proper training before they can do anything , superficial things like hosting giveaways will not help get more players into the game. The things they are doing now are probably causing more harm than good if you think about it.

Comment

Bump....need as many people to see this before my account gets removed.

Comment

Its sad because some mods, specifically the canadian mods, are too egotistical and prideful to admit their own mistake; and this isn't the first time that something like this happened.

At least the community mods such as muninn and misthios actually do something. If anyone has a problem that a mod can resolve, message misthios.

Comment

I don't get the point why they should mute people. I thought the offer customer service. Not as
            autistic people muting someone for eternity. I feel bad. You know the team is wrong here. Since its a game breaking bug they should at least tend the customers who got affected by the glitch. Rather watching people doing naughty things
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
              I don't get the point why they should mute people. I thought the offer customer service. Not as
              autistic people muting someone for eternity. I feel bad. You know the team is wrong here. Since its a game breaking bug they should at least tend the customers who got affected by the glitch. Rather watching people doing naughty things
              Tbh I already expected them to not do anything but the permanent silence for just asking about it is really too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Curiosity View Post
              Its sad because some mods, specifically the canadian mods, are too egotistical and prideful to admit their own mistake; and this isn't the first time that something like this happened.

At least the community mods such as muninn and misthios actually do something. If anyone has a problem that a mod can resolve, message misthios.
              Misthios is one of the few mods that actually cares but he does not have power to do anything other then talk to support that just tries to hide things. I wonder how many more people had the same treatment by them...

Comment

Hi ISprayGT,

We apologise about your previous post, it was deleted due to miscommunication within a team. I just wanted you to know that we're still working on your case and we'll update you on the course of action through the tickets opened with the Support. As we pointed out in the past, we unfortunately cannot discuss individual cases on the forum so please continue the communication regarding your case via tickets. Thank you very much for understanding.

Comment

100% bet you were spamming, such as:
                  /me ODRIC WHATS THE PROGRESS WITH FIXING MY SHEEP GUILD

x10
                  “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                  — The Doctor
                  “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                  ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                    Hi ISprayGT,

We apologise about your previous post, it was deleted due to miscommunication within a team. I just wanted you to know that we're still working on your case and we'll update you on the course of action through the tickets opened with the Support. As we pointed out in the past, we unfortunately cannot discuss individual cases on the forum so please continue the communication regarding your case via tickets. Thank you very much for understanding.
                    I tried to many times , no response.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                    100% bet you were spamming, such as:
                    /me ODRIC WHATS THE PROGRESS WITH FIXING MY SHEEP GUILD

x10
                    I didn't, I asked once. Without caps.

Comment

Working...
                    X