how to get thingmbob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get thingmbob

i am doing surgs and i am now over 1700 surg and just 1 medscarf and no mbob does have tactic to get mbob ?
    ign:m3lihgt
    insta:m3lihgt

Originally posted by Mahmut tuncer 35 View Post
    i am doing surgs and i am now over 1700 surg and just 1 medscarf and no mbob does have tactic to get mbob ?
    There's no loophole for the thingamabob unfortunately. There's a low chance you can get it via completing surgeries. It all depends on your luck. Some people got it on their first hundred surgeries, some got it after 5,000 surgeries, and some people did over 12k surgs and never got it. Depends on your luck mate. Good luck though.
    Just a proficient Growtopian who enjoys playing the game. Available whenever and always glad to help.
    ~FAK

Comment

I’ve done over 22,000 surgeries without a thingamabob. I would just not expect one.
      IGN: Jisam
      Discord: Jisam#9391
      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

If you get one, you get one, if you don’t, ya don’t. Goodluck!
        Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Comment

Well I don’t know honestly I got 2 Thingamabob’s under 2,000 surgeries.
          I think there is low chance of getting them and sometimes people are lucky enough to get them.
          GrowID ContactSport
          Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Comment

I did around 14k surgeries and i don't get any Mabob. I get mabob by buying it for 12600 caduceus... Now im just waiting for another 12600 caduceus to buy another thingamabob

Comment

no use asking here mate. there's no strategy or anything, you just gotta wing it
              Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
              Originally posted by Monaca
              I'm done. Monaca out.
              Discord tag: Neisse#4039
              IGN: NoEmotion
              Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
              X