No announcement yet.

[Feedback] New Gazette Layout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add WOTD tab, Mix Social Medias & Official Video in the 1 tab only. Also move Items button, they should be after announcement.

>I did what I suggest and it looks way better> https://imgur.com/gallery/S2XRRCe
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Not really a new layout, just some new buttons.

Comment

New Gazette looks amazing, and it's much more handy. Just 1 downside I can find, which is the banner that displays the current update/event. Previously if you clicked it, it closed the Gazette. Now it takes you directly to the shop which I find unnecessary as the smaller banners under it will do the job. Otherwise great job.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          Add WOTD tab, Mix Social Medias & Official Video in the 1 tab only. Also move Items button, they should be after announcement.

>I did what I suggest and it looks way better> https://imgur.com/gallery/S2XRRCe
          I disagree with this. All 5 social media buttons should be seen, the community hub should be there as well as both WOTD and VOTW. It's better that the players see the graphics of this month's updates first before the text.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is very interesting. I especially like the screens which you can press to go to the valentine pack automatically. I personally like this update a lot!

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

just realized that the forum announced and the social media buttons didn't work. or maybe it's just an error on my device
              Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                I disagree with this. All 5 social media buttons should be seen
                Why? Players can simply click the SOCIAL MEDIA button if they want to see social media accounts... These days most of news companies are trying to minimize and make everything simple as much as possible on first paper. We don't have to see these 6 unnecessary big buttons on the news..

the community hub should be there as well as both WOTD and VOTW.
                WHYYY! Community Hub feature is almost most useless thing on growtopia. Nobody even check these things in the Community Hub! According to my own ****ysis, these content creators get only 1000 clicks in 3-4months. This is almost nothing. About VOTW, you don't need to see it everyday too. You can simple click the VOTW: **** button at the bottom of the page.

Check my better Community Hub sample(Actually Friend List button)> https://imgur.com/a/yK1Y5Ix

It's better that the players see the graphics of this month's updates first before the text.
                You need to explain the feature before these items buttons because they can simple click the X button before reading the announcement.

-----------------------------------------------

Anyways, check this again V

Comment

Why? Players can simply click the SOCIAL MEDIA button if they want to see social media accounts... These days most of news companies are trying to minimize and make everything simple as much as possible on first paper. We don't have to see these 6 unnecessary big buttons on the news..
                  I mean you have a point but it just looks kind of neat having all 5 in just one line

WHYYY! Community Hub feature is almost most useless thing on growtopia. Nobody even check these things in the Community Hub! According to my own ****ysis, these content creators get only 1000 clicks in 3-4months. This is almost nothing. About VOTW, you don't need to see it everyday too. You can simple click the VOTW: **** button at the bottom of the page.
                  It is the most useless thing, therefore what? Ignore it? No. Since the gazette is the number one source of information, it should show THAT THE COMMUNITY HUB EXISTS! Okay yes sure, WOTD changes everyday and VOTW every week but that doesn't change the fact that these two are still both kind of like a daily/weekly contest whether they are about worlds, memes, arts, or videos. They deserve to be seen. The same goes for WOTD, you can simply click the WOTD button at the bottom of the page.

You need to explain the feature before these items buttons because they can simple click the X button before reading the announcement.
                  If they look at it at first glance, they know what's in there already.. unless, they don't have common sense. If they want to know more, scroll down and read it. It doesn't matter if it is put on the top or bottom, they won't bother reading the announcement. The new layout will be useless if it's all at the bottom, it's like they just added stuff at the buttom of the announcement.

I suggest, they have each and every box have its own text (like what was announced). It's weird having those buttons that just takes you immediately to the shop with no context — like why should I buy these?

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The main banner on the gazette should close the news on click instead of opening the store. It’s quite annoying since I’m sure everyone is used to clicking on the banner to close the gazette. The other smaller banners should already suffice on the hyperlinks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
                      New Gazette looks amazing, and it's much more handy. Just 1 downside I can find, which is the banner that displays the current update/event. Previously if you clicked it, it closed the Gazette. Now it takes you directly to the shop which I find unnecessary as the smaller banners under it will do the job. Otherwise great job.
                      Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      The main banner on the gazette should close the news on click instead of opening the store. It’s quite annoying since I’m sure everyone is used to clicking on the banner to close the gazette. The other smaller banners should already suffice on the hyperlinks.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        no

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's good but it needs some improvements for sure.

Comment

Last edited by GrowPixel; 03-01-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Add WOTD tab, Mix Social Medias & Official Video in the 1 tab only. Also move store item buttons to below the announcement.

Who use these store buttons in the Gazette? They are so useless, move them to under the announcement.

Comment

Working...
                              X