Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaaaaaaand that was Cinco De Mayo! (Feedback thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aaaaaaaand that was Cinco De Mayo! (Feedback thread)

    It's been 3 days since Cinco De Mayo started and it's already dying. BUYCINCO is completely empty most of the time, and people have pretty much used up all their whistles already, and a lot of items are already rising again.

    I mainly think this is because the new content this year is just disappointing. We got like 5 or 6 new items which are all pretty much from the same source... Breaking Pinatas. I believe we didn't get any Mystery Pinata recipes this year with the exception of Fiesta Coati Scarf?
    Please do support my quest to justice:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

    Profile picture by Joni2

  • #2
    fiesta coati scarf is old

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

    Comment


    • #3
      i literally only had fun in the first day of the event the rest of it was
      IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
      Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
      Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
      Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

      Last updated on: 6/13/2020

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd argue cinco de mayo is one of the best events where you can actually make a profit. Putting tons of items in the mystery pinata can cause a huge profit. Also chances of getting rare items are fairer than at valentines/summerfest. The chip and dip hat is amazing, will probably rise to 2-4 dls within a few months so an amazing investment.
        LURD

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LURD View Post
          I'd argue cinco de mayo is one of the best events where you can actually make a profit. Putting tons of items in the mystery pinata can cause a huge profit. Also chances of getting rare items are fairer than at valentines/summerfest. The chip and dip hat is amazing, will probably rise to 2-4 dls within a few months so an amazing investment.
          Where do u get chip and dip?
          Originally posted by Yasuo
          *Hasagi*
          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
          *Soryegadon*

          Comment


          • #6
            bet once devs realized how op chip and dip is they gonna turn it into 2nd sc

            ps: im kinda out of loop here. does hoi + any speed item still stack?
            disc: irp_o#7242
            ign: Pressproof
            profile picture by me

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
              bet once devs realized how op chip and dip is they gonna turn it into 2nd sc

              ps: im kinda out of loop here. does hoi + any speed item still stack?
              out of curiosity, what does sc stand for?

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
              Where do u get chip and dip?
              breaking a pinata. I've gotten 2 so far
              Level 125/125 (Done!! )

              Owner of SELLSB
              Leader of Raven :3


              If you want to get in touch:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                out of curiosity, what does sc stand for?

                - - - Updated - - -


                breaking a pinata. I've gotten 2 so far
                Chip and Dip is another stacking speed item o_O

                So the list is expanded to, Air Robs/ Any Feet Speed Item, Raptor Legs, Neon Nerves, Speed Medalion, (Missing face Item and Hair Item), and Chip and Dip!

                So In total 7 Items can be equiped and stack now, I wonder how fast we can go


                Edit: Ok so this comment was mentioned by a large YouTube and I want to clear some things up...

                So I failed to edit original post to include Neon Gum, and Coffe, as that’s why I stated that you could stack 7 Items. Also “Air Robs / Any Feet Speed Item” means Air Robs OR any Foot item that gives the speed buff, not both at the same time. There are 5 Speed Items that can be equipped at a time, with the maximum “Speed Stacking” Reaching 7 if you use Neon Gum, and Coffe. However The Maximum speed a character can move is at the effects of 3 Stacking items, after this the effects are negligible. (.01-.03 Of a second) They do Still make minor differences, most likely due to server lag associated with wearing so many speed items.
                Last edited by Lopyhupis; 05-08-2020, 01:27 AM.
                CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

                Insta @Lopyhupis


                Visit BUYTUXEDOS




                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I quitted gt last 2018 and cameback now and yes this updates are not exciting and uninteresting now unlike before.
                  Goals:
                  Earn a massive buy+ world (0/1)
                  Craft a Xenonite and Zeus (0/2)
                  Earn 100 growtokens (23/100)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                    Chip and Dip is another stacking speed item o_O

                    So the list is expanded to, Air Robs/ Any Feet Speed Item, Raptor Legs, Neon Nerves, Speed Medalion, (Missing face Item and Hair Item), and Chip and Dip!

                    So In total 7 Items can be equiped and stack now, I wonder how fast we can go
                    This can be further enhanced with coffee and neon gum
                    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

                    Owner of SELLSB
                    Leader of Raven :3


                    If you want to get in touch:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                      This can be further enhanced with coffee and neon gum
                      supersonic speed


                      A fool is a fool who will foolishly listen to the foolish opinions of other foolish fools
                      IGN : Astigmtisme

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                        This can be further enhanced with coffee and neon gum
                        nope coffee doesn’t make a difference that that speed
                        ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

                        ign: phantic
                        discord: darkphantic#7895

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                          Chip and Dip is another stacking speed item o_O

                          So the list is expanded to, Air Robs/ Any Feet Speed Item, Raptor Legs, Neon Nerves, Speed Medalion, (Missing face Item and Hair Item), and Chip and Dip!

                          So In total 7 Items can be equiped and stack now, I wonder how fast we can go
                          Nope, you can only stack with 2 items. Any more than 2 items wouldn't make any difference.
                          IGN: Law



                          My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

                          "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We don't need masses of temporary content or opportunities to profit. I don't think Ubisoft design updates with "this'll allow players to profit!" in mind, or at least not purposefully. Holiday updates are meant to be fun, short-term enjoyments. The thing is, with how Hamumu wanted holiday updates, was that he said holidays weren't meant to be packed with tons of items. They're about older items coming back too - you may be a player who has already experienced Cinco De Mayo 3 or 4 times, and thus all that is new are the new items. To some other player, it may be a chance for them to experience older items, and let them grab their hands on those items.

                            Maybe, the problem that lies here is that Monthly updates are meant to be the fresh content for all players, primarily players - like yourself - that want new content, and a fair amount of it. Oversaturating the game with holiday temporary items isn't ideal. I'd rather they focus more on Monthly updates than Holiday updates or flawed features such as the mentorship concept.
                            37 World of the Days won.
                            4 World Building Competitions placed in.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Techy View Post
                              We don't need masses of temporary content or opportunities to profit. I don't think Ubisoft design updates with "this'll allow players to profit!" in mind, or at least not purposefully. Holiday updates are meant to be fun, short-term enjoyments. The thing is, with how Hamumu wanted holiday updates, was that he said holidays weren't meant to be packed with tons of items. They're about older items coming back too - you may be a player who has already experienced Cinco De Mayo 3 or 4 times, and thus all that is new are the new items. To some other player, it may be a chance for them to experience older items, and let them grab their hands on those items.

                              Maybe, the problem that lies here is that Monthly updates are meant to be the fresh content for all players, primarily players - like yourself - that want new content, and a fair amount of it. Oversaturating the game with holiday temporary items isn't ideal. I'd rather they focus more on Monthly updates than Holiday updates or flawed features such as the mentorship concept.
                              Omg exactly
                              IGN: Bardes
                              Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
                              Discord: Bardes#3326

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X