Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Startopia Update! (Confirmed)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    I was said the launch was cancelled due to bad weather... I was looking forward for it

    Welp, nonetheless we got your attention
    Oh I though its cancel because of quarantine, oh wait Trump doesn't care
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
      Yeah but there just gonna ruin it
      ruin how? not sure how they should ruin it besides bugs

      Comment


      • #33
        Eh, Startopia already has so much love and depth to it compared to other areas of the game. A role, its own blast, its multi-layered activity, 2 sponsored items amongst the other rares, is profitable, daily challenge, clash event, pack, source of XP and gems, and demand.
        37 World of the Days won.
        4 World Building Competitions placed in.

        Comment


        • #34
          Something BIG is coming!

          My hopes for update: I will finally get my own personal sponsor item! It is actually related to Startopia some way, you will see...
          It has been some time since I completed all epic quests and mailed support.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Techy View Post
            Eh, Startopia already has so much love and depth to it compared to other areas of the game. A role, its own blast, its multi-layered activity, 2 sponsored items amongst the other rares, is profitable, daily challenge, clash event, pack, source of XP and gems, and demand.
            There's also some things that needed to be updated in startopia. 90% of the upgrade parts are totally useless. That could be fixed either by adding a way to dispose of them or by having a startopia revamp that makes you not be able to skip through everything by just throwing in some hypertech mk.I gear when the ship is in alpha region.

            Leaning on the second option here since we're having the whole monthly update related to startopia instead of just a disposing system being added as a small part of another update. We could also be getting new content like the captain title everyone seems to want with a disposing system on the side.

            Also star fuel is almost totally useless as of now.


            Also yes, other areas of the game also need updating. Imo crime is the feature that needs an update the most.
            . because yes ,

            Changed my name to Proni2

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by csjakat View Post
              My hopes for update: I will finally get my own personal sponsor item! It is actually related to Startopia some way, you will see...
              It has been some time since I completed all epic quests and mailed support.
              it better be good and not wings or some crap

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                We could also be getting new content like the captain title everyone seems to want with a disposing system on the side.
                I don't think we'll ever get captain title for 2 main reasons :

                -For every item, you'll have to spend a crazy amount of dls : some bgls for legendary title and you'll spend like 80 dls for Dr. Title and you'll only get back around 20 dls if you have surgery roles level 6 (at least). However, startopia is a bit profitable if you have at least level 3 startopia roles so you'll basically be able to get the title for free. That means that a lot of players will actually have the title so I doubt they'll add this one.

                -Second, we already have Dr. Title. If someone have both, will he be named Captain Dr. LBForce for example? Maybe we'll have an option to choose what title we want tho.
                Real woof-woof king.
                I own BUYUPGRADE
                (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

                Pufferfish is cute.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post

                  If someone have both, will he be named Captain Dr. LBForce for example? Maybe we'll have an option to choose what title we want tho.

                  Yea, it would most likely be toggleable on the menu, similar to role flags
                  Love the life you live and live the life you love

                  GrowID || Kitty

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                    Capt. Title?!
                    I would love to see this being added !
                    Instagram: taxmangt
                    Admin In NEWS
                    Recipe Finder
                    Msg My Instagram If You Need Update Info
                    Willing To Help Anyone With Any Growtopia Questions

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                      I would love to see this being added !
                      Sorry to break it to you, but Italians don't get to post on forums as they're considered irrelevant and not worth the attention. However, I wish you a happy 1st post. I'd also say that you're
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	203CD657-724F-4C68-AF6B-F63FB53C25E2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	6602990

                      Real woof-woof king.
                      I own BUYUPGRADE
                      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

                      Pufferfish is cute.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
                        Meh startopia is pretty meh always has been
                        Startopia has always felt very boring to me, but I still enjoy it oddly .If you have the right ship upgrades you don’t suffer from as many skill fails which is good but just adds to the boredom.

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
                        Sorry to break it to you, but Italians don't get to post on forums as they're considered irrelevant and not worth the attention. However, I wish you a happy 1st post. I'd also say that you're
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]239009[/ATTACH]

                        I AM IRISH NOT ITALIAN

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Caine View Post
                        Yea, it would most likely be toggleable on the menu, similar to role flags
                        This is badly needed tbh
                        Instagram: taxmangt
                        Admin In NEWS
                        Recipe Finder
                        Msg My Instagram If You Need Update Info
                        Willing To Help Anyone With Any Growtopia Questions

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Getting a Capt. prefix would be really cool. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what's going to come with the update.

                          Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                          it better be good and not wings or some crap
                          Little spoiler I heard from him. It's going to be a face item as he wanted to wear his sponsor item with Legendbot-009.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i shouldve never sold sellstartopias and should have waited for a startopia uodate
                            knew it was coming but the 2dls offer was mouth frothing welp new owner sold it for 10dls but okay im gonna mass

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                              Also yes, other areas of the game also need updating. Imo crime is the feature that needs an update the most.
                              Crime needs a huge update!!!

                              I agree also with the issue about the other useless upgrades on the ship. Though, I'm still looking forward with this update.

                              Originally posted by Raccie View Post
                              i shouldve never sold sellstartopias and should have waited for a startopia uodate
                              knew it was coming but the 2dls offer was mouth frothing welp new owner sold it for 10dls but okay im gonna mass
                              You should move forward bruh. After all, it was you decision and you gained dls.
                              BAITS
                              SABERs 8 each
                              GO DSTOCK

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                2 Days left!
                                Comment your predictions about the update


                                (btw it's not confirmed if it's the 1st of June but it's a big possibility
                                Real woof-woof king.
                                I own BUYUPGRADE
                                (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

                                Pufferfish is cute.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X