Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto-farm can automatically be detected now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Probably not an automated system just mod giving warnings before banning...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      I think they are implementing AI learning to detect which are wrong and which are true bot movement overtime. If this was the case, contacting support team might solve the problem for those who doesn't violate the rule.
      No offense to ubisoft or anyone on the mod team, but i think this is far from what they would be willing to do as of now. AI learning programs are extremely costly, both financially and technologically. I just don’t think growtopia would be worth it to develop one.

      As for what might be causing these bans/warnings, it’s probably just a program set to detect recurring player actions, or just people reporting others.
      ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

      ign: phantic
      discord: darkphantic#7895

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
        I think they are implementing AI learning to detect which are wrong and which are true bot movement overtime. If this was the case, contacting support team might solve the problem for those who doesn't violate the rule.
        Ai learning, its like saying growtopia will make a policy of protecting your digital items, wich after courts, was applied like habbo. This game is like an anarchy with blind police with an infinite ammo machine gun

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by Kregga View Post
        Too many questions that are unanswered... one of the things I know is, the moderator who caught a player autoing will get an insta permanent suspension, no warning.
        They should give a warning, as there is no laws of consumer protection in this game but ofc mods arent humans they are gods with egos

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by Kregga View Post
        Too many questions that are unanswered... one of the things I know is, the moderator who caught a player autoing will get an insta permanent suspension, no warning.
        They should give a warning, as there is no laws of consumer protection in this game but ofc mods arent humans they are gods with egos

        Comment


        • #34
          lol. this is a clear case of auto farming. it is not normal for someone to place blocks on the same spot for hours while breaking it even with the machine. and its called macro recorder
          Ign- iDelarosa
          The O.G. of the forum





          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by idelarosa View Post
            lol. this is a clear case of auto farming. it is not normal for someone to place blocks on the same spot for hours while breaking it even with the machine. and its called macro recorder
            Well external peripherals don't count as a macro recorder and also doesn't count as a third party.
            Hope is not lost.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Phantic View Post
            No offense to ubisoft or anyone on the mod team, but i think this is far from what they would be willing to do as of now. AI learning programs are extremely costly, both financially and technologically. I just don’t think growtopia would be worth it to develop one.

            As for what might be causing these bans/warnings, it’s probably just a program set to detect recurring player actions, or just people reporting others.


            +10 . Plus the servers cant handle lagless 60 people in a world. Im sure i cannot constantly load 20k plus world for an AI to scan or check.
            I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

            F/Eyes = 0/0
            BLG = 0/0
            DL = IDC
            WLS = IDC
            Cult Hood = 100*100/100
            Cult Robe = 100*100/100


            Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

            IGN:cocoMonkey
            Oh I love dark.
            U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
              Well external peripherals don't count as a macro recorder and also doesn't count as a third party.
              Hope is not lost.
              Yes external peripherals don't count as macro recorders because macro recorders are apps themselves...
              Goals :

              Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
              Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

              Originally posted by Clarken
              Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by LancePlayZXD View Post
                lol I like how people who use (or used to) auto farm are confessing in this thread
                Auto is Legal until they notice you.
                I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

                F/Eyes = 0/0
                BLG = 0/0
                DL = IDC
                WLS = IDC
                Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                Cult Robe = 100*100/100


                Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

                IGN:cocoMonkey
                Oh I love dark.
                U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by idelarosa View Post
                  lol. this is a clear case of auto farming. it is not normal for someone to place blocks on the same spot for hours while breaking it even with the machine. and its called macro recorder
                  What u say is not true u know why ?
                  first u should know that most farmer now do that because u can sell gems if u do that and gems have a higher rate than selling any packs. Also summerfest is near so drop gems will rise to 900-1k/wl while packs will remain 1.4-1.6k/wl.
                  Also it is more efficient to do that especially if u have mags or gaia. Also u cant detect any third party app user even with an ai because third party app is not part of growtopia file so it is basically an program that will detect if a player is farming for like 30mins or they set it when player set 100 blocks in 1 min they will say that it is auto but tbh you cant really detect any third party app.

                  The only way to avoid banning innocent farmer is to find autofarmers and ban them not by the detection of suspicious autofarmer.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Just be carefull if you use this method (bfg style).

                    i farm manually with this method. i use space bar for break since there much easier and faster than click from mouse. and hold left mouse to placing block.
                    somehow idk maybe someone report me or something. i got this msg from system its same as getting ban but in the chat text its appear as warning. tats why i stop break and im afraid to starting farm again. idk what to do next.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	6605501

                    my suggestion : using old method like placing block horizontal or placing block like in break world much better and safe to reduce auto warning system

                    Level ---

                    SSP SEED & RSP BLOCK SHOP
                    " OKAD " (Close for a moment/Rebuild)


                    My world and dl have been hacked 8/11/2017

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by benota2 View Post
                      Just be carefull if you use this method (bfg style).

                      i farm manually with this method. i use space bar for break since there much easier and faster than click from mouse. and hold left mouse to placing block.
                      somehow idk maybe someone report me or something. i got this msg from system its same as getting ban but in the chat text its appear as warning. tats why i stop break and im afraid to starting farm again. idk what to do next.

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]241650[/ATTACH]

                      my suggestion : using old method like placing block horizontal or placing block like in break world much better and safe to reduce auto warning system
                      Don't worry about it. I believe that you received a warning because someone who found that you were acting suspicious reported you. As long as you stop breaking when that warning pops up, nothing will happen.
                      IGN : Oakum
                      Instagram: @oakum.gt
                      Discord: OAKUM#0832

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kailyx View Post
                        It's a warning, you're not getting banned if you're innocent. Players report autofarmers to us all the time, sometimes the reports are true and sometimes they're not. Issuing warnings is just the first step, no other actions will be taken if players are innocent. I don't see why you have a problem with it.
                        Originally posted by Oakum View Post
                        Don't worry about it. I believe that you received a warning because someone who found that you were acting suspicious reported you. As long as you stop breaking when that warning pops up, nothing will happen.
                        i remember someone report to me using 10 alt at buyclover since we fight about clover price. but idk what he said in report text. idk what to do and im afraid if i click on some block i might got banned.

                        Level ---

                        SSP SEED & RSP BLOCK SHOP
                        " OKAD " (Close for a moment/Rebuild)


                        My world and dl have been hacked 8/11/2017

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X