Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growtopia is currently destroyed, please fix it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Po3 View Post
    No you are wrong..
    I don't feel the same way as you.
    I got 320 friends in my friend list and they are happy about current growtopia.
    sToP Spreading Lies.
    TeLl me who is the growtopia veterans.

JUST STOP
    Id say atleast 4 years of playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Po3 View Post
    No you are wrong..
    I don't feel the same way as you.
    I got 320 friends in my friend list and they are happy about current growtopia.
    sToP Spreading Lies.
    TeLl me who is the growtopia veterans.

JUST STOP
    I have played for over 5 years and have 4,6k hours on my current account.

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
      I don't get why people compare gt to real life
      why not? we like gta online because its like real life but allows us to do anything we want right every game has a piece of irl if you look at it and growtopias economy is like a real world economy

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
        growtopias economy is like a real world economy
        Yes you are right about that
        Goals :
        • Focused Eyes (25/100)
        • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
        • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
        • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Inflation, quality and economic management are the only problems for me.

But I shouldn’t have a say in it, no need for explanation. I ruined my own gameplay.
            IGN: Tevoir
            Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceste View Post
              This is a rant. I have made a rant about the same issues some time ago, but I wanted to clear some things up.

The inflation
              Growtopia’s economy was kind of low before magplants but after magplants everything expect a few rare items have dropped. Why this upsets me, is that before all of this crap, you could actually become a very rich player just by thinking straight and working hard. Nowadays if you want a ring for carnival, it can easily cost u about 200 wls. Thats atleast 300k gems. 300k gems equals to farming a 2000 seed fishtank farm for 30 times.
              To get a ring that is possibly the same one you already have you have to spend about 5 hours of ingame time doing the most boring thing in the game.

The chat update
              The white chatbox still exists and you can’t get rid of it.
              You can’t hardly notice msgs because of the new color system in chat.
              The platform you have to pull to get the chat up or down is now very small and looks ridicilous. When u play u very likely accidentally press the platform and it bounces fully to your screen, because of the update that made the chat box appear and disappear by one tap.

The backpack update
              The space for each item has gotten smaller. Categories of backpack cannot be removed.
              The earlier store and drop boxes have been moved.

The store update
              Store has been transformed to a more unclear version just to make buying gems more appetizing.

Overall new layout upgrade
              Every button in the game gets bigger when pressed, chat categories and store categories have such vibrant colors that they distract u from the game. Both of these things make the game look more and more like a kids game. Also with the categories the basic elements of the game have gotten smaller. (chatbox and inventory)

The reason why all of this upsets me so much is this. Things that the entire community want to be removed stay in the game for like three months. Ubisoft is a huge company with a lot of assets which means that they could actually DO something to improve things that people have asked for rather than changing the layouts that were fine drastically.

Ubisoft has to come up with some new items that anyone can aqcuire, like soda jetpack.
              90% of the items from the new updates are purely cosmetic. It’s fine if we would also get something cool once in a while.

Please do something about these things, because right now the game for me is unplayable. It’s harder to do anything nowadays.
              +1 on everything, I say they should give each play an option to revert back to the normal chat/backpack (everything actually) don’t really know why they don’t just do that. It’s a matter of preference...
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
                why not? we like gta online because its like real life but allows us to do anything we want right every game has a piece of irl if you look at it and growtopias economy is like a real world economy
                Homeboy, I am literally ranting about the fact that the economy is dead and they arent reviving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceste View Post
                  Homeboy, I am literally ranting about the fact that the economy is dead and they arent reviving it.
                  wrong usage of words

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Inflation is annoying, hard to trade in muted worlds/no point
                    -bulletin boards aka billboards are basically another person vend that is selling it for expensive like the vend but slightly lower
                    no way to buy in muted worlds and it’s so annoying to have to punch(why do we even punch the blocks just to Buy the item) billboards can’t use to tell what item you buying.

chat- is okay but could be better

backpack is good- with the categories and extra slots to buy
                    Youtube:Lightvolts
                    IGN:Lightvolts
                    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
                    bring back] I need them

Comment

Working...
                    X