No announcement yet.

[Feedback] PVP Superpower Card Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growtopia devs, can you please lower the time of recovery in card battling. I like this update a lot but the 30 mins recovery is really killing it for me. Just now i logged in and most card battle worlds like BUYBATTLE and BUYCARD have less than 5 players in it and worlds like CARDBATTLE have 14+ players only and the thing is most of them are in recovery. Please fix the recovery time its killing card battling.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Boosting is already prevented by license renewal, no need to add the defeated mod, it just ruins the feature.
      GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
      Instagram: @sockia
      Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

recovery mod ilterally killed this fun feature
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Adding the recovery mod is pointless when the system still giving both gem when u draw, that's funny when u draw and both get gem+xp without loosing any card
          Also im just notice how unfair when u leaving during the match is it
          Example : rare card player vs normal card player, by somehow the normal card player are better than the rare player, then when the rare card player nearly at 1-2 hp he will just leave and both get recovery, the system say the match has been abandoned, both of player are not losing any card..
          theres a solution u dont have to really make it recovery
          First solution, the whole point to let them boosting is draw with 2 account if u want to preventing boosting the only thing that they can boost is using 2 account and drawing, so instead of made the recovery 30 mins u should probably just make if both of player drawing the match simply earn exp cause its not really effect it at all or u can just not reward anything.
          Second solution ( which i dont really want to )
          Reduce the recovery to 5-10mins and also make the draw no reward prize at all
          What do u think about this new recovery? and any solution should be appreciate
          Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

I think the recovery should be completely removed because the license renewal stops boosting pretty Well already

Comment

Please just remove the cooldown or make it 10 minutes long. This cooldown feature is making it impossible to enjoy the update!
              IGN: Freze

Comment

• GrowPixel
                GrowPixel commented
                Editing a comment
                Even 10 Minutes is so bad. There shouldn’t be any cooldown, it’s fun feature!
            Working...
            X