Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] PVP Superpower Card Battles

Hey Growtopians!

It's time to get the game face on and win the battles! Check out ThePsyborg's Dev Diary about it here.

Go in-game, take part if you haven't and don't forget to let us know your thoughts in this thread!

~Hufflewitz
    ~ HuffleWitz

Interesting update overall however boosting can be easily done

-

Having the ability to see the opponent's cards lowkey ruins it
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Comment

Boosting is easily abuseable but yoinking cards is fun
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
        Hey Growtopians!

It's time to get the game face on and win the battles! Check out ThePsyborg's Dev Diary about it here.

Go in-game, take part if you haven't and don't forget to let us know your thoughts in this thread!

~Hufflewitz
        License renewal suck

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

wut is license renewal? like we hev to pay every now n then to keep playin?

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
            wut is license renewal? like we hev to pay every now n then to keep playin?
            you get back the gems after 5 levels again

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

to avoid boosting make it so the more you battle 1 person the less gems and exp u get (and you only get a card the first win, then after its a chance)

Also real feedback; great update! works great! when i saw the animations i was shocked to see you even put any in! and they look awesome too!

Just give this feature a tournament and add new power cards and were all good!

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                Boosting is easily abuseable but yoinking cards is fun
                You can't abuse it, you keep giving back your gems to renew your license.
                Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                  You can't abuse it, you keep giving back your gems to renew your license.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also I'm Level 12 now xD

Edit: Level 14

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

seems op but its not, coz u have to renew your license even if your level is maxed.
                    i think its balanced, but it doesnt feel that rewarding

i would suggest adding pvp tokens like the pet medals and tourney tokens from tournament, tokens that you can also trade for prizes
                    maybe rng (like tourney prize ladder) or fixed prices (salesmaster) so that it seems more viable

leaving an ongoing battle should also make you lose cards if you are the one who left, but u dont get exp and the other person doesnt win gems and exp because u can literally just start a fight then leave to make the other person win. making it more lame
                    also i dont think you should be able to see your opponent's deck before hand coz of this reason ^^

also i feel like u should disallow farming exp with alts by adding a cooldown to fight the same player.

basically what i think would be good to happen is:
                    more rewards, and stop alt boosting (good for tournament)

ok the big suggestion: pvp card tournament
                    u buy tickets/special license to join, 1-3 get a golden dragon statue, tbh should be the same with pet battle tourney

IGN: iJumps

Comment

One of the best updates we had (in my opinion) and it's really fun and kinda revives the crime fighting which kinda died these last months.

(But please fix the "Something went wrong" it appears 90% of the times when I try to PvP someone)
                      Real woof-woof king.
                      I own BUYUPGRADE
                      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

. i like this update. however, i think this is a missed oppurtinity for something AWESOME that not only would get the community hyped up, but fix one of the biggest issues in the game right now too!

CARD PVP TOURNAMENT

What if just like pet battle tournaments, we had card pvp tournaments with the exact system as pet battling. This would make this update way more rewarding then it is and it will be more competitive too,
                        if you ask me, even the prizes should be same meaning a GDS is given away to the winner which would help GDS drop in price (its so ridicilously expensive right now).

Seeing opponent’s deck

I think you shouldn’t be able to see your opponents deck, they should have to figure it out themselves. this can remove sniping if a tournament does happen.
                        Hello, I’m Heramix!

Comment

level MAX(30) review; You get 1500gems per win(if you fight with another 30level players). After getting 18k gems, you need to renew your license for 12,600gems. So, you can make 5400gems with using total 60 cards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	card battle.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	6605085
                          Last edited by GrowPixel; 06-18-2020, 12:50 PM.
                          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

You don't have to renew your lıcense after max level and prize is 1500gems per win.. Players gonna abuse it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241057[/ATTACH]
                            you still need to renew your license

Comment

You don't have to renew your lıcense after max level and prize is 1500gems per win.. Players gonna abuse it

This surely is unbalanced, you can get gems roughly 2,5k/wl now

NERF NERF NERF

- - - Updated - - -

level MAX(30) review; You get 1500gems per win. After getting 18k gems, you need to renew your license for 12,600gems. So, you can make 5400gems with using total 60 cards.

well, it's balanced until you have to pay for you licences, at the end its just an infinite hole of gems if you can do card battles very well

requesting a small little nerf pls

Comment

Working...
                              X