Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable supervillain cards and crown logo in crime PVP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can ask them to remove the crown - logo and somehow make a deal that u wont fight unless they agree to your conditions

Comment

Hopefully they introduce new cards. The cards currently out aren't really meant for pvp. Also there isn't really a strategy if your opponent has a counter deck to what you have.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer7 View Post
        Hopefully they introduce new cards. The cards currently out aren't really meant for pvp. Also there isn't really a strategy if your opponent has a counter deck to what you have.
        and rewards pls
        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
        IGN: Deno855
        TRUE OG
        Level: 71
        Gems: 352k / 1mil
        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Nah, it's all fair since both sides can use them. I don't see a reason why they should be removed

But yea, I feel like the update is kinda useless tbh. I don't see any good reason why I would pvp someone rather than just use a crimewave and beat those AI. Kinda disappointed lol. I thought there's gonna be new cards designed especially for pvp.
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
            Nah, it's all fair since both sides can use them. I don't see a reason why they should be removed
            Even both side can uses it, the person to get the first move will always win with the ban hammer.
            World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
            I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
            Main world: Exoskies

Comment

Originally posted by Exoskies View Post
              Even both side can uses it, the person to get the first move will always win with the ban hammer.
              Doesn't matter, It's just 1 match. It's not worth the effort.
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
                Also what super speed for? Its a real time battle
                I think this could use a mechanic to make it work in pvp too
                Professional thread killer

Comment

But yea, I feel like the update is kinda useless tbh. I don't see any good reason why I would pvp someone rather than just use a crimewave and beat those AI. Kinda disappointed lol. I thought there's gonna be new cards designed especially for pvp.
                  pvp card battles are more for fun than profit. You just do crimewaves if you're more in it for profit
                  Professional thread killer

Comment

ok if crown logo is allowed, eventually it'll rise to absurb prices such as the other daily challenge prizes. Not everyone can afford it, how would it make it fair?
                    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Useless cuz no profit?

No good reason cuz only fun no profit?

Anyway, I also expected to see new cards but the existing crime cards are still good enough to be used for PVP Card Battles so it's not that bad and disappointing for me at least and they need more exposure with pet battles being next in line.

- - - Updated - - -

to see your opponent's next move

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                        Have you heard of surgery and startopia
                        yeah i heard of it,what about it?i see no relation here...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
                        I think this could use a mechanic to make it work in pvp too
                        mybe able to see what card ur opponent choose on the next turn,i mean in order to proceed,both has to confirm their move,so basically make it that u can see what ur opponent chose before u choose ur card

- - - Updated - - -

it s not real time,it s turn based

Comment

What about cosmic cards?
                          Oof

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                            crown logo is 50 wls
                            It was *slight* exaggeration

I'll reiterate my point, though, cooldown for Supervillain cards should be 3 turns, instead of 1.
                            GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                            Instagram: @sockia
                            Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Coldshots View Post
                              What about cosmic cards?
                              Not gonna lie, those cards are worse than the basic cards at least for pvp because those cards make you a lot easier to predict, and that the passive effects that these cosmic cards have is simply not enough to offset you being more predictable. I wouldn't object to removing them from pvp but if they weren't removed I don't see that much of an issue either.
                              IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
                              Achievements completed: 150/167

Comment

Working...
                              X