Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable supervillain cards and crown logo in crime PVP.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disable supervillain cards and crown logo in crime PVP.

    As far as I know these cards can be used in pvp and I believe that this is an extremely pay to win concept, combined with the usage of the crown logo it makes pvp very underwhelming for newer players who don't have the opportunity to win games purely based on skill.

    Ban Hammer is an infamous example of an overpowered card that's also used during crime daily challenges to win 1st placings and apparently it's possible to use this card for pvp. Either balance the cards for pvp or disable them altogether.
    IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

    All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
    Achievements completed: 150/167

  • #2
    Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post
    As far as I know these cards can be used in pvp and I believe that this is an extremely pay to win concept, combined with the usage of the crown logo it makes pvp very underwhelming for newer players who don't have the opportunity to win games purely based on skill.

    Ban Hammer is an infamous example of an overpowered card that's also used during crime daily challenges to win 1st placings and apparently it's possible to use this card for pvp. Either balance the cards for pvp or disable them altogether.
    Have you heard of surgery and startopia

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      Have you heard of surgery and startopia
      But that's not PvP, in a PvP minigame skill/tactics should be rewarded instead of spending the most to win
      LURD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
        Have you heard of surgery and startopia
        PVP is wildly different from those two. The main difference is that you're fighting another player

        Everyone should be treated equal in PVP scenarios (let's exclude Tower PVP and FFA), and the only thing that should differenciate between players are strategies
        I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
        Plural
        IGN : SimpForJesus

        Comment


        • #5
          Also what super speed for? Its a real time battle
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
            Also what super speed for? Its a real time battle
            ^^^^^^^^^^
            BOTTOM TEXT

            Comment


            • #7
              They won't use a 3-5 wls card just to win 200 gems and some xp
              Real woof-woof king.
              I own BUYUPGRADE
              (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
                They won't use a 3-5 wls card just to win 200 gems and some xp
                the card won't be used up if you win the battle, so people with enough number of cards can use ban hammers every match and have a very unfair win rate. also it would be kind of sad to see the meta devolve into supervillain card spamming because it won't be fun at that stage.
                IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

                All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
                Achievements completed: 150/167

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post
                  As far as I know these cards can be used in pvp and I believe that this is an extremely pay to win concept, combined with the usage of the crown logo it makes pvp very underwhelming for newer players who don't have the opportunity to win games purely based on skill.

                  Ban Hammer is an infamous example of an overpowered card that's also used during crime daily challenges to win 1st placings and apparently it's possible to use this card for pvp. Either balance the cards for pvp or disable them altogether.
                  What even are they

                  RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                    What even are they
                    Been disabled for now anyway
                    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                    IGN: Deno855
                    TRUE OG
                    Level: 71
                    Gems: 352k / 1mil
                    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                    Instagram: @deno855_gt

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                      What even are they
                      The crown logo gives you +2 HP

                      Supervillain cards are rare, expensive, but powerful cards. They're extremely op, kinda like a "instant win card"
                      For example, the banhammer card instantly kills your opponent when used three times. Unblockable nor dodgeable
                      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                      Plural
                      IGN : SimpForJesus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        IMO just nerf how long an OP card takes to regen in PVP. You can't take out literally 1/2 of the usable super cards. Merely add a cooldown of like 3 turns you can't use it. Crown Logo should be allowed, might make it not worth 2 WLS.
                        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                        Instagram: @sockia
                        Discord: Oldsock#0653

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                          IMO just nerf how long an OP card takes to regen in PVP. You can't take out literally 1/2 of the usable super cards. Merely add a cooldown of like 3 turns you can't use it. Crown Logo should be allowed, might make it not worth 2 WLS.
                          crown logo is 50 wls
                          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                          Plural
                          IGN : SimpForJesus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            U get used to it. its just for fun anyway so no one spend too much for small reward that actually not worth it

                            no one complain about pet battle being p2w though
                            Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

                            IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

                            yes..i love mcflurry

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kuroe View Post
                              U get used to it. its just for fun anyway so no one spend too much for small reward that actually not worth it

                              no one complain about pet battle being p2w though
                              pet battle unbalanced tho

                              RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                              "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X