X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimIzPro
    replied
    Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    1. Disable crown logo. Yes for now the PVP is for just fun, but for player-made tournaments or ubisoft-ran tournaments, it'd be annoying to deal with opponents who have +2 HP over you. You may think it's just 2 HP, but it's a difference between 8 HP and 10. That's a whole 25% more and if you do pet battles, you know how deadly 25% can be. (Soar soar) Regardless of player skill, it's just an unfair advantage especially when not everyone can just use the logo.

2. Disable/rework supervillain cards. This includes event supervillain cards as well as the original ones. While some are just so-so, there are some like the infamous Ban Hammer (as bllade mentioned in his thread) which is a real cheesy way to win. There are also other annoying cards such as Atomic Backbreaker and Alien Egg which can really screw with your opponent.
    I agree, please consider this

3. Possible alt abuse. Well we don't fully know what the levels do and if they're worth it, but it's really easy to use an alt to just grind out crime level XP. Regardless you should be battle and winning legitimately to gain the levels, not abusing an alt.
    I believe it is not worth it at all just looking at the current rewards lol

Suggestion: Maybe friendly battles just for fun and not consume card for either winner or loser, then tournaments to earn actual levels and prizes? That would be a good way to let people play for fun without loss, then hone their skills to test their decks and earn actual prizes fighting others competitively.
    Crime cards are quite cheap and if these won't be consumed in a battle, then there's no point of buying lots of crime packs. For the tournament suggestion, +1

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    +1
    really good thread. You have no idea how long I wanted pvp card battles, from here on the battles just need to be balanced and a friendly duel mode without wasting cards would be nice.
    Only 1 of each used card is consumed though, it's not that plenty compared to surgery which consumes literally one item per click.

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    +1
    really good thread. You have no idea how long I wanted pvp card battles, from here on the battles just need to be balanced and a friendly duel mode without wasting cards would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• DemondoomGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Not sure on the market of guardian pineapple, but is there not a sufficient amount of supply in the market? I think it still being circulated around. my point being, you don’t need to opt in making/buying xeno
    There's barely any that gets sold these days, trade world is semi-dead & no bulletins there either i believe. Sure you can overpay, but still need to find someone who is willing to sell. Lots of competition too for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Nobody
    replied
    On the pineapple
    I think they should tell the public on how much pineapple needed to unlock the tier prizes, just like Growch or at least the last tier prize. Instead of making it available to all, since it’s a community event. It’s up to the players whether we can achieve it or not.
    I thought it was fully unlocked though

Not sure on the market of guardian pineapple, but is there not a sufficient amount of supply in the market? I think it still being circulated around. my point being, you don’t need to opt in making/buying xeno

On the card pvp, I haven’t experienced it
    With regards to the tournament, they should first balance the pvp first before launching a tournament, if ever they decided to make a tournament.

Leave a comment:

• Some "issues" with pineapple week + card battle PVP

Yes, it would be fun!
    91.67%
    No, I'm fine with friendly matches.
    8.33%
    I'll start off first with pineapple week.

Guardian Pineapple: As far as I'm concerned, the guardian has NOT been unlocked this year, leading to none being added to the economy. This is a problem as it's a unique item (outside of spending 11-12 dls for a xeno for disable consumable) and in very high demand. We had this problem before too a few years back where people just didn't eat enough pineapples. I think if people don't eat enough pineapples to unlock an item, the devs should try to extend, or just release the items anyways so people can actually obtain them. Even if some people really cared, they aren't realistically going to dump a ton of DLs just to unlock the items (Better to overpay for guardian itself). It's nothing too major, but really upsetting for many people, especially to world builders such as Techy & Lyvewire.

Dangerous pineapple juice pack: Well this one is very minor but it's an ultra rare prize from "Pineapple Tragic" mod from using a dangerous pineapple on a pineapple body. It's literally a juice pack with spikes that can be used to obtain a fan shirt, I don't think there's any reason for it to be way rarer than both howling crown and guardian pineapple.

Now to card PVP.

1. Disable crown logo. Bllade has already posted a thread about this and it is really unfair. Yes for now the PVP is for just fun, but for player-made tournaments or ubisoft-ran tournaments, it'd be annoying to deal with opponents who have +2 HP over you. You may think it's just 2 HP, but it's a difference between 8 HP and 10. That's a whole 25% more and if you do pet battles, you know how deadly 25% can be. (Soar soar) Regardless of player skill, it's just an unfair advantage especially when not everyone can just use the logo.

2. Disable/rework supervillain cards. This includes event supervillain cards as well as the original ones. While some are just so-so, there are some like the infamous Ban Hammer (as bllade mentioned in his thread) which is a real cheesy way to win. There are also other annoying cards such as Atomic Backbreaker and Alien Egg which can really screw with your opponent.

3. Possible alt abuse. Well we don't fully know what the levels do and if they're worth it, but it's really easy to use an alt to just grind out crime level XP. Regardless you should be battle and winning legitimately to gain the levels, not abusing an alt.

Suggestion: Maybe friendly battles just for fun and not consume card for either winner or loser, then tournaments to earn actual levels and prizes? That would be a good way to let people play for fun without loss, then hone their skills to test their decks and earn actual prizes fighting others competitively.
Working...
X